+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello All,

I needed some help with webforms. They have mostly been useless for me as the two times I ordered them, I received a very generic response which did not give me any information about my file. I had specifically asked them for my eligibility, security and criminality statuses which was not addressed in their response. Can someone guide me if there is something else I need to add in my request which might increase my chances of getting a specific response regarding the individual statuses of my file? Any help is much appreciated...

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hello All,

I needed some help with webforms. They have mostly been useless for me as the two times I ordered them, I received a very generic response which did not give me any information about my file. I had specifically asked them for my eligibility, security and criminality statuses which was not addressed in their response. Can someone guide me if there is something else I need to add in my request which might increase my chances of getting a specific response regarding the individual statuses of my file? Any help is much appreciated...
I received similar generic responses in the last few months. In the last webform I even attached a document, but I am still waiting for an answer (it has been 3 weeks now). I think in these times there is nothing we can do: they have a very limited staff and they are very busy. You can try to call to check for the status, that would give you more or less the same degree of accuracy of a webform. If anyone else has any other suggestion, please go ahead!

akwin

Dec 17, 2020
Hi, I would love some advice from the great @legalfalcon on my issue. My husband and I applied together for permanent residency under CEC program and our application was recently approved. The application page has two COPR confirmation numbers for my husband and I. Yesterday, we received an information letter with my UCI and my husband's COPR confirmation number, asking to send the photos for the PR card to the visa office. Should I receive an information letter with my COPR confirmation number or do we send in both our photos along with the letter we have received? If you can provide any insight, i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I would love some advice from the great @legalfalcon on my issue. My husband and I applied together for permanent residency under CEC program and our application was recently approved. The application page has two COPR confirmation numbers for my husband and I. Yesterday, we received an information letter with my UCI and my husband's COPR confirmation number, asking to send the photos for the PR card to the visa office. Should I receive an information letter with my COPR confirmation number or do we send in both our photos along with the letter we have received? If you can provide any insight, i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
The COPR is individually issued. You will have to send the photos of the person for whom it is asked. You should receive another letter for your spouse.

Did you confirm your landing via the portal.?

Reactions: akwin

akwin

Dec 17, 2020
Hi, thanks for your response @legalfalcon. We are inland applicants and are currently in Canada. Do we need to confirm our landing? We transitioned from PGWP to PR. The weird part is that the letter asking for my husband's photo uses my UCI number and I haven't received the letter to send in photos yet.

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Most probably yes.
I am bit confused as your AOR is 15th Feb and you said your medicals expired on 19th Nov 2020, becuase usually on IRCC portal, medical is passed on a date after AOR received.
Did you get your medicals done on 19th Nov 2019?
Or was it showing as passed on ircc portal on 19th Nov 2019?

Just wanted to clarify as my AOR is 17th Feb 2020 and medicals on portals showing as passed on 27th Feb 2020, but actually I got my medicals done on 28th Dec 2019. So what would be the medical expiry date for me?
According to ircc guidelines, it should ideally expire on 27th Feb 2021.

If you could please advise?
Sorry for the delay. But Medicals expire one year from they are done t doctors office. Not when they are passed by IRCC. I got my medicals done at that time and they did expire by one year after they are done at doctors office. That is what I also saw in my previous GCMS notes too.

Reactions: Megha_1990

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, thanks for your response @legalfalcon. We are inland applicants and are currently in Canada. Do we need to confirm our landing? We transitioned from PGWP to PR. The weird part is that the letter asking for my husband's photo uses my UCI number and I haven't received the letter to send in photos yet.
For inland applicants IRCC will send will send an email and will ask yo to provide an email address so that your account can be created on the new IRCC portal:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

After your account is created, you can verify your presence in Canada, and upload a photo for your PR card, and you will receive the COPR.

Some inland applicants have stared receiving emails in the last week.

If you just received a letter, then the letter will be addressed to the principle applicant. To be on the safer side send the pics of all the individuals in the application.

Reactions: akwin

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hello All,

Hi You can call them. I called them around midday in Vancouver time and spoke with an agent who was able to confirm the current status
of my application. The wait time was about 30 minutes. I think it is much easier than raising webform and waiting for days only to receive generic response.

Reactions: satishkota

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi You can call them. I called them around midday in Vancouver time and spoke with an agent who was able to confirm the current status
of my application. The wait time was about 30 minutes. I think it is much easier than raising webform and waiting for days only to receive generic response.
I second that. Calling them has always been my go to option. But better call them only when its absolutely necessary.

surap

Sep 16, 2020
logged into my account and noticed the status changed to account updated. Review of additional documents changed to N/A