+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

appliedtocan

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks! You can call 1-888-242-2100 to speak with IRCC

Criminality is tied to biometrics, so took a while because it took a long time to get my biometrics done. Security for me passed months ago so looks like you just need to wait for that to finish and you'll be good.
Thanks for the contact number @MaplePandaUK . Is it possible to call this number from outside the Canada. In general, how long is the wait time for this number for human to respond ?

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
I got an update of my medical extension on the application portal just now, 9AMish EST. It went from 'You do not need medical...' to 'Dec 11 2020. You passed the medical exam.'

A few days ago, I sent a webform about covid pace group with proof that I'm currently in canada after a ghost update last Sunday and also that weird Work Permit extension that basically only extends WP for 1 month. Hopefully, something good before the year ends.

Reactions: pbhanot

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a question and I'll really appreciate your responses if you have similar experience or any info regarding my case.
I'm OINP outland, AOR 4 Feb2019, and received PPR 3 weeks ago and sent my passport via courier. My medical will expire on Feb 14th.
Now, I'm wondering what would be the expiry date of my COPR and If It was valid up to my medical expiry date can I land considering travel restrictions?
I'm from Iran and do not have family member or spouse in Canada?

Reactions: baharnima

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hello friends.
As per PPR received on 13th October 2020, I got the chance to submit it on 23rd November, as the CVAC was closed here in Bangladesh. On 2nd December CoPR and Visa were issued (Thanks to Almighty). The expiry date of those is February 2021. However, they also issued a letter. Part of it says "in light of current travel restrictions due to COVID-19, you cannot travel to Canada at this time to become a permanent resident (unless you meet a travel restriction exemption). Note that your status as a permanent resident in Canada is not finalized until you have landed in Canada. ......... We have issued your documents so that when the restrictions are lifted, you will have your documents ready to travel to Canada."

There is no instruction on what to do if the travel restriction continues even after the expiration date of both my Visa and CoPR.

Now, can anyone please tell me, what my actions would be if the travel restrictions lifted after February 2021 (the expert date of my Visa and CoPR)?

My details are mentioned in my signature.
hi, It seems we are in the same boat! I have also submitted my passport but haven't received it yet.I guess my Copr and visa will also expire in Feb 2021!
will they lift restrictions until Feb? if not why are they issuing ppr without asking for remedical or extending it?!!!

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Hi everyone. I have a question and I'll really appreciate your responses if you have similar experience or any info regarding my case.
I'm OINP outland, AOR 4 Feb2019, and received PPR 3 weeks ago and sent my passport via courier. My medical will expire on Feb 14th.
Now, I'm wondering what would be the expiry date of my COPR and If It was valid up to my medical expiry date can I land considering travel restrictions?
Hi.
Me and few others are in same situation. In my case, my medical will expire on Feb. 2021, and they sent my visa and CoPR with an expire date of Feb. 2021. They have also sent me an advise letter that I would be allowed to travel, when the restriction is lifted.

In your case, I think the same is going to happen.

Reactions: nedaa

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hi.
Me and few others are in same situation. In my case, my medical will expire on Feb. 2021, and they sent my visa and CoPR with an expire date of Feb. 2021. They have also sent me an advise letter that I would be allowed to travel, when the restriction is lifted.

Hi and thanks for your response. You mean we will be allowed to travel even if our medical and COPR gets expired?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi.

@benu_bd,
is Feb. 2021 the date IRCC passed your medical on the portal or the date you initially took the medical examination in the clinic?

GW007

May 22, 2020
@nedaa,
is Feb. 2021 the date IRCC passed your medical in your online account or the date you did medical examination in the clinic?

benu_bd

Oct 18, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10/01/2020
AOR Received.
20/02/2020
Med's Done....
08/02/2020
Passport Req..
13/10/2020
VISA ISSUED...
02/12/2020
Hi and thanks for your response. You mean we will be allowed to travel even if our medical and COPR gets expired?
I heard that when we will be allowed to travel, we would have to send a webform explaining the situation of our expired COPR and visa. Then they would send a travel authorization which would enable us to travel.

However, I am not sure what would really going to happen.

Reactions: nedaa