+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

nsaini23

Dec 27, 2017
My application got cancelled 3 times.
1st: I didnt submit the driving history with Police certificate for Australians.
2nd: In my police clearance, there were 10 missing days.

I felt bad with their immigration system because they dont tell you what else is missing in the file when they reject it first time. It affects their invitation and data anyway. They dont even give 5-10 days to provide the document. It's terrible.
Everytime i have to recreate the express entry and getting the PNP regenrated. Its a big hastle even for them too.

No way i'm gonna pay immigration agent 2000$ for my PR application. i'll keep on applying PR like this.

Submitted profile on 9Th February (AOR) and my ielts was expiring on 10TH February.
PNP British Columbia: In Canada from last 4 months.

nsaini23

Dec 27, 2017
If Neha recieved the AOR 1 yesterday then i guess they cancelling my application again.
File submitted : 9th february
AOR: 9th february

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
1st: I didnt submit the driving history with Police certificate for Australians.

I felt bad with their immigration system because they dont tell you what else is missing in the file when they reject it first time. It affects their invitation and data anyway. They dont even give 5-10 days to provide the document. It's terrible.
Everytime i have to recreate the express entry and getting the PNP regenrated. Its a big hastle even for them too.

No way i'm gonna pay immigration agent 2000$ for my PR application. i'll keep on applying PR like this.

Submitted profile on 9Th February (AOR) and my ielts was expiring on 10TH February.
So, is it possible for you to regenerate the PNP ,even after IELTS is expired??

Ugue

Feb 15, 2020
I wish there was a timeline, so I'd have to stop checking my profile thrice a day. Something to tell me what day to expect my medicals, biometrics and whatever next. This wait is tedious.

Ugue

Feb 15, 2020

So, you have to write another IELTS test? Mehn, that's sad.

nsaini23

Dec 27, 2017
My dri
What was the reason?
Being as a Victorian resident in Australia, they require my driving history. But they didnt inform me that few days were missing in my Australian Police clearance while i was travelling to Canada. I couldnt even justify and they cancelled straight up. Aussie immigration system is much better than this.