+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

peetur

Aug 15, 2019
Got this update:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
AOR 20th Feb. FSW - Outland, Ottawa

Got this update yesterday after I mailed again and said I wanted a response on eligibility.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Got this update yesterday after I mailed again and said I wanted a response on eligibility.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Good that you have passed your eligibility. Your AOR and stream?

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020

Congrats, same as me
Whats your stream and AOR?

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hey
Yesterday , I had a ghost update , ie , the application status changed to ‘profile updated ‘but nothing is changed .. what does it mean?
my aor - feb 26,2020
MEP - mar-5
Bio - March 11
1 GU - March 5 ( thro email)
Status bar - 51 %
PNP OUTLAND
it could mean background checks perhaps. Have you raised a web form?

dexco

May 13, 2020
Hey guys,

So I ordered my GCMS notes at the beginning of May and got them yesterday. At the same time I ordered the notes, I also raised a webform where they told me that eligibility and security had not started, and that's what it says at the top of my GCMS notes too. However, once I scroll to the bottom of the notes, it looks like indeed most of the eligibility review has taken place. There's also some notes in here that say "eligibility: old value - passed; new value - not started". I get the impression that eligibility was reviewed already in a different office, then transferred to CPC-Ottawa for further review and CPC-Ottawa maybe hasn't started its further review. Long story short, I think people who get a response saying that eligibility hasn't started can take some comfort that maybe their applications are further along than they think.

On another note, for anyone who used their 401k/retirement account for POF, it looks like that's what sent my application to review required. Not sure if it's a problem or if it's just procedural but proactively I'm gonna just send them my updated savings account info which has enough.

Top of Notes:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Bottom of notes:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/04/22
Updated Date: 2020/04/22
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*****Officer Review Required***** A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-25

EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

Summary notes: Review Required for Settlement funds under edoc #XXXXXXX Ml3 A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 74 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 495 CRS points minimum score for round: 470 CRS score at application (APR): 495 Total CRS Points Assessed: 495 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXXXX" PA gained points for French-language proficiency

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application NOTE: PA HAD PREVIOUS EE FSW APPLICAITON EXXXXXXXX FAILED CANDIDATE

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more

PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-25 Primary Occupation: NOC 2131 Civil Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Enviromental Engineering 2015-06 to 2020-02 - Civil Engineer (NOC: 2131) - at XXXXXXXX - Letter dated 2020-02-19 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of XX.XX hourly - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs FSW Work: 4 years and 9 months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 9 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) ________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required under EDOC # XXXXXXXXX Approx. CAD $12 443 - CAD $3,381.75 as per XXXXXXX/checking statement at 2020-02-21; - CAD $9,063.34 as per XXXXXXX/savings statement at 2020-02-18; - XXXXXXX Retirement Savings statement at 2020-02-24; Family of 1 requires
CAD $12 960

Reactions: fcwtx

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hey guys,

So I ordered my GCMS notes at the beginning of May and got them yesterday. At the same time I ordered the notes, I also raised a webform where they told me that eligibility and security had not started, and that's what it says at the top of my GCMS notes too. However, once I scroll to the bottom of the notes, it looks like indeed most of the eligibility review has taken place. There's also some notes in here that say "eligibility: old value - passed; new value - not started". I get the impression that eligibility was reviewed already in a different office, then transferred to CPC-Ottawa for further review and CPC-Ottawa maybe hasn't started its further review. Long story short, I think people who get a response saying that eligibility hasn't started can take some comfort that maybe their applications are further along than they think.

On another note, for anyone who used their 401k/retirement account for POF, it looks like that's what sent my application to review required. Not sure if it's a problem or if it's just procedural but proactively I'm gonna just send them my updated savings account info which has enough.

Top of Notes:

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Bottom of notes:

Text:
*****Officer Review Required***** A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-25

EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

Summary notes: Review Required for Settlement funds under edoc #XXXXXXX Ml3 A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 74 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 495 CRS points minimum score for round: 470 CRS score at application (APR): 495 Total CRS Points Assessed: 495 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXXXX" PA gained points for French-language proficiency

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application NOTE: PA HAD PREVIOUS EE FSW APPLICAITON EXXXXXXXX FAILED CANDIDATE

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-25 Primary Occupation: NOC 2131 Civil Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Enviromental Engineering 2015-06 to 2020-02 - Civil Engineer (NOC: 2131) - at XXXXXXXX - Letter dated 2020-02-19 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of XX.XX hourly - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs FSW Work: 4 years and 9 months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 9 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) ________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required under EDOC # XXXXXXXXX Approx. CAD $12 443 - CAD $3,381.75 as per XXXXXXX/checking statement at 2020-02-21; - CAD $9,063.34 as per XXXXXXX/savings statement at 2020-02-18; - XXXXXXX Retirement Savings statement at 2020-02-24; Family of 1 requires
CAD $12 960
Thanks for sharing. I also called cic this week and was told eligibility is recommended pass since march. Aor is 6th february. However, webform response has always been verifying eligibility. I also used retirement account. Agent says no review required on eligibility. I'm waiting for my notes due to arrive mid-June

Reactions: dexco

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
How does one go about ordering these GCMS notes?
I've also read that ordering these might delay the application process, is that really true?

SSamaroo

Jan 21, 2020
Good day,

I submitted a webform and got the following response:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
I am just wondering if I should be worried as I specifically enquired about eligibility but there was no response on that item.

AOR - 11th February, 2020

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Good day,

I submitted a webform and got the following response:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
I am just wondering if I should be worried as I specifically enquired about eligibility but there was no response on that item.

AOR - 11th February, 2020
What is the difference between file in Centralized intake office and Central processing centre? Off late, I see lot of cases being in CPC and then moved to CIC. Is this the new trend?

Jasonhilda927

Jan 24, 2020

Does this mean you got AOR at Feb and now your application is theoretically completed?

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys,

Top of Notes:

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Bottom of notes:

Text:

CAD $12 960
I received my GCMS notes today and I'm in a similar situation. My GCMS note also says "Eligibility: Not Started" at the top but recommended pass, assessed by CIO, at the bottom under "NOTES".

Under the "ACTIVITY" section, I can see that my eligibility status changed several times in an epically confusing way (I've only listed activities where "Field Name" is "Eligibility"):
#3 "Passed - Candidate" -> "Not Started";
#4 "Calculation In Progress" -> "Passed - Candidate";
#7 "Calculate" -> "Calculation In Progress";
#8 "Not Started" -> "Calculate";
#9 "Passed - Candidate" -> "Not Started";
#11 "Calculation In Progress" -> "Passed - Candidate";
#12 "Calculate" -> "Calculation In Progress";
#13 "Not Started" -> "Calculate";
#14 <no value> -> "Not Started".

Then, after activity #14, my Secondary Office changed from <no value> to "OSC - Operations Support Centre," then from <no value> to "CPC Edmonton," then again from <no value> to "CPC-Ottawa." None of the activities was timestamped.

This makes zero sense to me and I'm very confused. Guess I will just have to wait.

Reactions: dexco

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I received my GCMS notes today and I'm in a similar situation. My GCMS note also says "Eligibility: Not Started" at the top but recommended pass, assessed by CIO, at the bottom under "NOTES".

Under the "ACTIVITY" section, I can see that my eligibility status changed several times in an epically confusing way (I've only listed activities where "Field Name" is "Eligibility"):
#3 "Passed - Candidate" -> "Not Started";
#4 "Calculation In Progress" -> "Passed - Candidate";
#7 "Calculate" -> "Calculation In Progress";
#8 "Not Started" -> "Calculate";
#9 "Passed - Candidate" -> "Not Started";
#11 "Calculation In Progress" -> "Passed - Candidate";
#12 "Calculate" -> "Calculation In Progress";
#13 "Not Started" -> "Calculate";
#14 <no value> -> "Not Started".

Then, after activity #14, my Secondary Office changed from <no value> to "OSC - Operations Support Centre," then from <no value> to "CPC Edmonton," then again from <no value> to "CPC-Ottawa." None of the activities was timestamped.

This makes zero sense to me and I'm very confused. Guess I will just have to wait.
No worries it happens almost everyone whos file was with Edmonton ,my file was slso with CPC edmonton and they moved file to ottawa .nothing started even criminality in progress.I see number of cases with same status and VO