Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hello May I know what happened/completed after your second GU?
Criminality was passed and my eligibility went into RR the same day. The same day RPRF was requested and cancelled (Saw in notes) for some weird reasons.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
I passed the 90% mark yesterday. From the GCMS notes, I know my case is a Recommended Pass. Only waiting for the security background verification, which still hasn’t been initiated.

Should order a second set of GCMS notes?

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
I passed the 90% mark yesterday. From the GCMS notes, I know my case is a Recommended Pass. Only waiting for the security background verification, which still hasn’t been initiated.

Should order a second set of GCMS notes?
If you didn't find anything alarming in your previous notes then there is no need to order a second set unless you are looking to check the progress of a specific part or note, in your new set of notes you will most likely find that your eligibility went from recommended pass to passed, but it s up to you as it is always good to check the progress of your file.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Criminality was passed and my eligibility went into RR the same day. The same day RPRF was requested and cancelled (Saw in notes) for some weird reasons.
That's a weird situation, so if you paid and they accepted the payment , they must reactivated the RPRF request? Did you order another GCMS ?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I got my first GU followed by Medical passed, which is an email said there was something updated. My second GU was a week ago, I hope this can be eligibility pass.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
That's a weird situation, so if you paid and they accepted the payment , they must reactivated the RPRF request? Did you order another GCMS ?
I didn't pay it upfront during my application submission and hence they have requested. What I was trying to say is the RPRF request was first triggered on the day my criminality was passed and my eligibility went into RR, but was cancelled for some unknown reasons. That was my 2nd GU. However, I do got my actual RPRF request a month later on June 23rd.

Hope I'm clear now.

Reactions: UniSaverH

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I got my first GU followed by Medical passed, which is an email said there was something updated. My second GU was a week ago, I hope this can be eligibility pass.
Hopefully your eligibility was passed. Try calling them or raise a webform to know what exactly has triggered the GU.

Reactions: rogerEE

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
wow.. what's the odds..
Dont know, but a lot of people are in the same situation, waiting to give biometrics.
They have to do something soon because they continue with more EE CEC Draws, and those cant give biometrics too.

Jul 24, 2020
Hello Guys, I am new here
My AOR is 15th Feb'2020 (Express entry - Outland from India)
I have not received a single mail after the biometrics was done and updated.
Called IRCC twice, they told me that my visa office is Ottawa, and told nothing except that.
only 10days left from the completion of 6months.
really worried..:(
Could anyone also suggest me regarding the GCM notes. How to order them..??

Reactions: Gautam Subbaiah

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hello Guys, I am new here
My AOR is 15th Feb'2020 (Express entry - Outland from India)
I have not received a single mail after the biometrics was done and updated.
Called IRCC twice, they told me that my visa office is Ottawa, and told nothing except that.
only 10days left from the completion of 6months.
really worried..:(
Could anyone also suggest me regarding the GCM notes. How to order them..??
You can order GCMS Notes from the following website:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
If you didn't find anything alarming in your previous notes then there is no need to order a second set unless you are looking to check the progress of a specific part or note, in your new set of notes you will most likely find that your eligibility went from recommended pass to passed, but it s up to you as it is always good to check the progress of your file.
Thank you for your input. Really I'm only interested in the security background check as it seems to be the only missing piece. And I could not make much from what's in the GCMS notes apart from the "Ready to be assessed" and "Complete - Not reviewed" comments in the security and info sharing parts.

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys, just want to double check, the biometric is related to criminality check, not security check right? Thanks

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Hi guys, just want to double check, the biometric is related to criminality check, not security check right? Thanks
Biometric is used by and transferred to security agencies to do background checks, as are Biographic informations you entered (home address, travel destinations). Criminal background check is related to police certificates you provided.

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Biometric is used by and transferred to security agencies to do background checks, as are Biographic informations you entered (home address, travel destinations). Criminal background check is related to police certificates you provided.
Thanks, I got confused now, I called IRCC, they said security is pass, criminality is in progress, and Still wait to do biometric once it reopens.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Thanks, I got confused now, I called IRCC, they said security is pass, criminality is in progress, and Still wait to do biometric once it reopens.
Don't get too confused. What I wrote is linked to what appears in the GCMS notes. I don't know to what extent they use additional informations for the criminal background check. All I know is there is no way to complete an international background check (think intelligence agency) without your fingerprints, although plenty can be done with your photo id.