+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019
I’m still waiting for medical request too. I know they sometimes wait till nearer the end so the medical doesn’t expire.
I'm sure that it will come along soon! It seems as if there is no rhyme or reason when it comes to the order of things. I just hope that we have a transfer soon so that we know that our applications are actually being worked on in a real capacity. At this point, I assume I won't be back in Canada for August/September, as I desperately wished. Blah.

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
I'm sure that it will come along soon! It seems as if there is no rhyme or reason when it comes to the order of things. I just hope that we have a transfer soon so that we know that our applications are actually being worked on in a real capacity. At this point, I assume I won't be back in Canada for August/September, as I desperately wished. Blah.
Yes I’m not worried, I know it’ll come along someday. Yes I was really really hoping for July/August but I really don’t see that happening anymore... So hard! Some brits to to Mississauga and some go to London, it’s ever so random. I’m now hoping for October, but if it’s London bound, we have a while to go! Let’s hope for the best :)

Reactions: Krissh2179

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019
Yes I’m not worried, I know it’ll come along someday. Yes I was really really hoping for July/August but I really don’t see that happening anymore... So hard! Some brits to to Mississauga and some go to London, it’s ever so random. I’m now hoping for October, but if it’s London bound, we have a while to go! Let’s hope for the best :)
It's so disheartening. I was hoping to be back to start off the teaching year properly. No such luck now! However, it will happen in the end. I'll send positive vibes your way :).

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
It's so disheartening. I was hoping to be back to start off the teaching year properly. No such luck now! However, it will happen in the end. I'll send positive vibes your way :).
And we just don’t know ... LVO might surprise us all by completing it quicker ;)

Positive vibes your way!! Let’s keep each other updated as and when we hear news

Reactions: vaudsama

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Don't wanna break your bubble but i've heard Mexico VO , have a delay of 5 months and those aren't in the worse as surprising at it seems. , so i can only imagine London... Our best chance was to be sent to Mississauga , seems like we won't , so we gonna have to be patient a lot.

Chloe10

Jun 10, 2019
AOR Received.
28/03/2019
Med's Request
28/03/2019
Med's Done....
10/04/2019
Don't wanna break your bubble but i've heard Mexico VO , have a delay of 5 months and those aren't in the worse as surprising at it seems. , so i can only imagine London... Our best chance was to be sent to Mississauga , seems like we won't , so we gonna have to be patient a lot.
Is there any previous spreadsheets or previous applicants that have had any experience with London VO? Just to try and get a better gage of what 'very slow' means?

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
I have thought about it, but I think my husband and I will just stick it out in the UK for the time being. Then at least we will both have a steady income to help us save up for when we move.
That’s very true and kind of how I’m thinking. Although I’m away from my partner ... he’s back in Canada, so knowing it won’t be anytime soon that I see him is very hard. Worth it in the end though of course

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
my wife ,which is the PA might move to UK as she found a job there, now she already passed medicals, but no file transfer yet,

will this affect the family sponsorship?

how to update IRCC about this, by webform or calling or is there any document to fill ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
my wife ,which is the PA might move to UK as she found a job there, now she already passed medicals, but no file transfer yet,

will this affect the family sponsorship?

how to update IRCC about this, by webform or calling or is there any document to fill ?
Is she an inland or an outland applicant?