Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks for your reply.
Do they mention they got the attached documents or just a generic reply?
If you had send a document then they acknowledge receiving it

Reactions: PrasadK and CaCal

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Brother, i just received an email from CIC asking me to send them my passport along with my passport photos! After waiting for waiting for 1 year and 10 months i am finally getting the PR!

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and concerns.
Congrats, your patience has paid off. All the very best!

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
What one must write in webform to get update on profile? I have crossed the 6 month time line today. Therefore, i would like to raise a webform

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
What one must write in webform to get update on profile? I have crossed the 6 month time line today. Therefore, i would like to raise a webform
Just tell them your application has crossed the 6 month time line and you would like to know the current status of your application.

Reactions: Amanjot7

RabiGh

Aug 8, 2019
Please is there anyone who applied from Ghana?
If yes, what is your AOR and have you received any update so far?

daredevil1992

Mar 26, 2019
I called the cic ppl today and what i only got was that my application is processed outside canada and they currently have no information on it. can anyone please guide what to do now. Also, the operator said we found no records of your application. Please someone help. I'm tensed. :(

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I called the cic ppl today and what i only got was that my application is processed outside canada and they currently have no information on it. can anyone please guide what to do now. Also, the operator said we found no records of your application. Please someone help. I'm tensed. :(
Do you know your visa office where the file is currently being processed? If you ask the call center agent - they would tell you your visa office..

Also the automated msg on file not found is a glitch - its happened to all - do not worry about it

daredevil1992

Mar 26, 2019
Do you know your visa office where the file is currently being processed? If you ask the call center agent - they would tell you your visa office..

Also the automated msg on file not found is a glitch - its happened to all - do not worry about it
He said he had no knowledge about the visa office. But he did send me an email where he told me the nearest local visa office and said you can them. :/

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

Send a web form requesting to know the office where your application is processed, it might work

Reactions: kzeed12

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I just called IRCC again, within 48 hours of the last call (Yeah, I am going crazy)
Main purpose was to find out why the agents told couple of other members (@CaCal ) that they will not send a reminder once the 6 month time frame is over.
The agent told me this is because of updates posted by the Visa Officer, apparently they have some sort of deadlines to follow before sending the reminder and the dead line changes as the application progress.
On 12-08-2019 the agent who spoke to me told me to contact them on 20-08-2019 if I don't get a result by 19-08-2019. He said there is a new update on my file because of which he believes my application will be finalised soon.
anyway my status on 12-08-2019 was
security - not started
eligibility - not started

Today the agent told me even I call them on 20-80-2019, they wouldn't able to send any reminder to the VO because of the new updates on the file. She told me, If I don't get any updates by 14 of september then I can call them and if the situation remains unchanged they will send a reminder to VO for sure. But if there is any new updates by the VO then they won't be able to do that.
Status as of today
Security - Not started
Eligibility - Recommended Pass ( aka Pass)

Now that eligibility is almost done, i hope they start with security soon and I don't to wait till September 14 for a result.
The agent said you will be in Canada shortly, let be so....:)
Good Luck to all, our time in near

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
I just called IRCC again, within 48 hours of the last call (Yeah, I am going crazy)
Main purpose was to find out why the agents told couple of other members (@CaCal ) that they will not send a reminder once the 6 month time frame is over.
The agent told me this is because of updates posted by the Visa Officer, apparently they have some sort of deadlines to follow before sending the reminder and the dead line changes as the application progress.
On 12-08-2019 the agent who spoke to me told me to contact them on 20-08-2019 if I don't get a result by 19-08-2019. He said there is a new update on my file because of which he believes my application will be finalised soon.
security - not started

Today the agent told me even I call them on 20-80-2019, they wouldn't able to send any reminder to the VO because of the new updates on the file. She told me, If I don't get any updates by 14 of september then I can call them and if the situation remains unchanged they will send a reminder to VO for sure. But if there is any new updates by the VO then they won't be able to do that.
Status as of today
Security - Not started

Now that eligibility is almost done, i hope they start with security soon and I don't to wait till September 14 for a result.
Thanks for the info man. This is helpful. My AOR is Feb 14th. I'll wait till sept 05 and call them after that if I don't get my PPR by then. I was going to bug them but after reading your message, I'll just be patient and wait

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Thanks for the info man. This is helpful. My AOR is Feb 14th. I'll wait till sept 05 and call them after that if I don't get my PPR by then. I was going to bug them but after reading your message, I'll just be patient and wait
Hi Davidson, my AOR is same as yours , 14th feb. What is the status of your application?

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
security - not started

Status as of today
Security - Not started

Whats your AOR?