+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Duffa

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hello friends,

I need some advice.

AOR Feb 11

No major updates since meds passed. I emailed Ralph's office twice. In September they said criminality and eligibility were passed and security checks had started in August. They said that if I didn't receive an update by December 4th they could request another update. So now that Ralph is not in office, is there someone I can follow this up with? And if not please share the latest phone number as I have never called in.

Secondly - the new format on the application just says
Latest update:
Review of medical results - March 28, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

So then was the office of Ralph mistaken? Has there been no movement on my bloody file?

Tried sending my first webform but the link takes me to report a technical issue.

(Also my meds were done in march but ralph's office said they were valid till dec 2019, that's not a full year, could they have pulled the wrong file?)

Any detailed response addressing all my points will be highly appreciated. I've forgotten about Canada for the most part and am probably moving cities soon and taking a new job... just need to close this chapter on some certainty.

THANKS.
The update from Ralph’s office was correct, you don’t get updates on eligibility, security and criminality on your profile.

Maybe the mixed up the dates for your medical.

Call the customer care line and make sure you ask for specific updates on the big 3s.

What’s your VO, here’s the link to raise a CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Duffa

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hello friends,

I need some advice.

AOR Feb 11

No major updates since meds passed. I emailed Ralph's office twice. In September they said criminality and eligibility were passed and security checks had started in August. They said that if I didn't receive an update by December 4th they could request another update. So now that Ralph is not in office, is there someone I can follow this up with? And if not please share the latest phone number as I have never called in.

Secondly - the new format on the application just says
Latest update:
Review of medical results - March 28, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

So then was the office of Ralph mistaken? Has there been no movement on my bloody file?

Tried sending my first webform but the link takes me to report a technical issue.

(Also my meds were done in march but ralph's office said they were valid till dec 2019, that's not a full year, could they have pulled the wrong file?)

Any detailed response addressing all my points will be highly appreciated. I've forgotten about Canada for the most part and am probably moving cities soon and taking a new job... just need to close this chapter on some certainty.

THANKS.
Use the Fongo App ( it’s about $5) pick Canada as your location and 416 as your code. Dial 1 (888)-242-2100 and after automated voice, press 2,2,1,0 to talk to an agent

Reactions: SafiKhan900

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Can we still mail Ralph's Goodale's office and expect a revert? I don't know whether this can be done still or not after elections

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
After 10 months of waiting, I finally got an email : Ready for Visa!
My watch has ended.
Good luck y’all !
Thank you all!
Congrats Bro, I am still waiting even every steps for PR have been completed on October 16 by IRCC.
Can you please share your timeline?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Congrats Bro, I am still waiting even every steps for PR have been completed on October 16 by IRCC.
Can you please share your timeline?
sure brother, here is my timeline
Aor : Feb 10 2019
Medicals Passed : March 26 2019
Biometrics Passed : April 15 2019
Then no update!
Sept 31st called ircc call center and agent confirmed that everything is passed
Oct 28 received first ghost notification, thought this is it but next day got an email to do medicals again!
Did medicals again on Nov 4.
Portal updated with medicals passed on Nov 19
Then after that finally got an email Ready for visa today December 9! my VO is CIO Sydney

Let me know if you have any questions!

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Then no update!
Oct 28 received first ghost notification, thought this is it but next day got an email to do medicals again!
Then after that finally got an email Ready for visa today December 9! my VO is CIO Sydney

This is superb bro, My Timeline is almost the same but I added my wife in the middle of the process which delayed the process.
My AOR was Feb 12th and October 16th they are done with my file which was confirmed from GCMS. I have called them several times and they said its waiting on decision. I am worrying because my Workpermit is expiring soon :(. When are you arriving and which city? Best of luck bro

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
This is superb bro, My Timeline is almost the same but I added my wife in the middle of the process which delayed the process.
My AOR was Feb 12th and October 16th they are done with my file which was confirmed from GCMS. I have called them several times and they said its waiting on decision. I am worrying because my Workpermit is expiring soon :(. When are you arriving and which city? Best of luck bro
I will do a soft landing once I get the passports stamped, mostly will fly to Toronto.
And then once I get the pr card, plan to move permanently in summer. Good luck, ur email must be on the way

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Then no update!

When did you do your first Medical?