IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Long shot but worth trying. My friend's COPR got rejected due to photos issues. Does anyone know where to get photos done in Seattle area where he resides?
CoPr got rejected or did they ask him to submit photos as per the specifications?
You can go to any professional Photographer and ask him to take photographs according to the specifications. I hope there are professional photographers in Seattle area.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I got a 2nd ghost Update today morning. First one was last week and was followed by RPRF payment request. I did the same n updated my a/c with receipt as It was written as ADR in my CIC a/c. After 2-3 days it changed to we are reviewing the additional docs you provided.

Today 2nd ghost update i.e. as Application/Profile Updated in CIC a/c. Nothing changed in the a/c. I was thinking they have updated the payment and are going to the next step BUT IT IS STILL WRITTEN AS “ We are reviewing the additional docs you provided.”

So I guess it is just an update or fake ghost update ☹

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ? Please provide your insights friends.

MY AOR is 16 Feb 2019.
Most likely it is an update from the VO. But we can only guess what is going on on the other end. Let's wait and see

Reactions: Amit22 and SKSV

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
I got a 2nd ghost Update today morning. First one was last week and was followed by RPRF payment request. I did the same n updated my a/c with receipt as It was written as ADR in my CIC a/c. After 2-3 days it changed to we are reviewing the additional docs you provided.

Today 2nd ghost update i.e. as Application/Profile Updated in CIC a/c. Nothing changed in the a/c. I was thinking they have updated the payment and are going to the next step BUT IT IS STILL WRITTEN AS “ We are reviewing the additional docs you provided.”

So I guess it is just an update or fake ghost update ☹

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ? Please provide your insights friends.

MY AOR is 16 Feb 2019.
I thought I could not deal with this stress and gave my account to a consultant. I dont have any other way to check the application status except for the email or the update given by my consultant. Thank God I did this, else I'd be in a bad situation because of stress. Patience buddy:(:(:(

Judat

Nov 15, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Guy.. many applicants from March aor are receiving the ready to Visa mail.

Looks like things started moving faster for March people.

Last week was a rush. I hope very people from fen are yet to receive their golden e mail.

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019

Last week was a rush. I hope very people from fen are yet to receive their golden e mail.
This means that PPR rain is still on, which is a good thing.
For the rest of us (Aor February), this could imply that we got a BF date extending our file to later stage, may be a month of something. Let's wait and see but it is a good sign.
They are starting to rematch the 6 months processing.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019

Yes. So many in March getting AOR. I don't know whether it depends on visa officer or what the true criteria is... :(

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
For the rest of us (Aor February), this could imply that we got a BF date extending our file to later stage, may be a month of something. Let's wait and see but it is a good sign.
Yeah.. let’s see who gets lucky ! Getting a BF date is neither good nor very bad. The most important thing is “Whether your file gets picked up n processed on the scheduled BF date or not”. The VO can again put another BF date of any length, if he/she decides to do it and he/she is not answerable to anyone for the postponement. So, I guess it is pure luck now.

The only thing we can do now is “PRAY” for the speedy processing of our files leading us towards the much awaited PPR. May God shower his blessings on all of us who are eagerly waiting for their PPR’s (starting with me ;):):p:D:D).

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Yeah.. let’s see who gets lucky ! Getting a BF date is neither good nor very bad. The most important thing is “Whether your file gets picked up n processed on the scheduled BF date or not”. The VO can again put another BF date of any length, if he/she decides to do it and he/she is not answerable to anyone for the postponement. So, I guess it is pure luck now.

The only thing we can do now is “PRAY” for the speedy processing of our files leading us towards the much awaited PPR. May God shower his blessings on all of us who are eagerly waiting for their PPR’s (starting with me ;):):p:D:D).
LOL. Whats your AOR and VO again? Also do you have any dependents?

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I thought I could not deal with this stress and gave my account to a consultant. I dont have any other way to check the application status except for the email or the update given by my consultant. Thank God I did this, else I'd be in a bad situation because of stress. Patience buddy:(:(:(
Trying my best to keep the patience but as
It’s been quite long now so starting to lose some grip on it.
Anyways thanks for the reply and wish we all get our much awaited PPR’s ... very soon.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
What is a BF date?

Reactions: PrasadK

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
AOR 16 Feb 2019; VO - OTTAWA. We are a family of three, me being the primary applicant with my spouse and daughter as dependent’s.
OK. Do you have any status on criminality, eligibility and security? There is clearly no way to tell how ircc decides to process applications