Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
FredericBM said:
LOL, are you JP?

we sent our application 23th of February of 2014... so it took exactly one year.

Good luck!!!
Yes, I am :)

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dank087 said:
What does this mean?
Have you ordered GCMS to see the comment from VO ?

I guess they have some question about your work experience, that's why they are asking for something.

dank087

Nov 10, 2014
sherry.H said:
Have you ordered GCMS to see the comment from VO ?

I guess they have some question about your work experience, that's why they are asking for something.
I haven't ordered them yet. I have a lawyer looking my application. She said it's too early to request notes, but it's a year and a week since my application was received.
I am getting worried now as my ecas has not changed and I haven't heard anything back since I provided the additional documents a few weeks ago.
I guess I can just try to stay positive.

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dank087 said:
I haven't ordered them yet. I have a lawyer looking my application. She said it's too early to request notes, but it's a year and a week since my application was received.
I am getting worried now as my ecas has not changed and I haven't heard anything back since I provided the additional documents a few weeks ago.
Personally I don't think it's too early to request notes...
You haven't received ME have you ? If you haven't, I strongly recommend to apply GCMS and review the comment from VO.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
dank087 said:
In fact its too late already and order it ASAP and do it yourself. I know some who dint know what is happening to their application before it got rejected. E.g. if you are missing document , or MR email. GCMS will answer all your questions.

kasa53308

Aug 21, 2014
few timelines to share

Passport Sent - Feb 11, 2015
CIC Received my passport - Feb 12, 2015
Return Tracker activated - Feb 20, 2015
Passport Received - waiting..

My AOR date is Mar 14th 2014, Medical received on 21st 2014 and RRF on Nov 7th

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
hey i orsderred another GCMS note and realized there has non update since last August. i have a question hope someone can give me hints.
under the notes section; officer put a review on my specific job duty in August, 2014. i did offer the HR's letter which has my title, wage and dates, but i didnt submit the pages long report of my duty, blablabla,,, letter. (i didnt know it was necessary)

so my question is should i wait cic's request of such letter or send the letter regardless of cic's following action.

looking for someone who had similar situation.

thanks a lot

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sendtoclark said:
hey i orsderred another GCMS note and realized there has non update since last August. i have a question hope someone can give me hints.
under the notes section; officer put a review on my specific job duty in August, 2014. i did offer the HR's letter which has my title, wage and dates, but i didnt submit the pages long report of my duty, blablabla,,, letter. (i didnt know it was necessary)

so my question is should i wait cic's request of such letter or send the letter regardless of cic's following action.

thanks a lot

Do you have "review required" showed on GCMS ?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
sendtoclark said:

thanks a lot
Hi,
in order to avoid any problems or additional delays ask your HR (or your manager) to write the new employment letter with all the required details and send it to the CIC as soon as possible. Don't forget to attach an explanatory letter.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....