+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

tamara83

Aug 7, 2014
i'm still waiting for PPR, its been 3 months since RPRF was requested and paid, the only progress is my status changed to in progress on Jan 21.

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
tamara83 said:
i'm still waiting for PPR, its been 3 months since RPRF was requested and paid, the only progress is my status changed to in progress on Jan 21.
I fround same situations, I check arround 24th Jan, they chaged to ip on Jan21th. nothing changed until now..still waiting, keep in touch with us if any update info

mantonio

Feb 8, 2015
Hi Everyone, I am am an April 2014 CEC applicant and my medical has been done on November 12th. I have made upfront payment for RPRF. Now, I have my marriage on March 27th and I am just thinking that, if I get my PPR request by end of this month (Hoping all April applicants will start geeting RPRF/PPR by that time), I might not be able to

send my passport as it takes around 25 days to get the passport back and I have to fly to India for my marriage. I have seen the email of PPR for a friend of mine, and there CIC mentioned for any of the status change like intend of getting married ( Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?) etc, then we must inform CPC-O immediately. Please suggest as I heard that, its better and easier to add dependent before getting PR.

Experts, please suggest.

Thanks,
mantonio.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Any one can help me (who already received PPR email ) How much time CIC give to submit Passport to CIC , is it 30 days/60 days ?

Also ex if it is 30 days , so in 30 days passport should deliver at CIC office ?
Thanks in advance.

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
Hi,

I got it in nov end and they gave me 30 days. This is wat they had written on the email.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter
CEC_1304 said:
Any one can help me (who already received PPR email ) How much time CIC give to submit Passport to CIC , is it 30 days/60 days ?

Also ex if it is 30 days , so in 30 days passport should deliver at CIC office ?
Thanks in advance.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
gopr said:
Hi,

I got it in nov end and they gave me 30 days. This is wat they had written on the email.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter
+1 buddy for your help and quick response :)

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
CEC_1304 said:

Thanks in advance.
Did you got PPR?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
VS1987 said:
Did you got PPR?
No not yet ,

Just wanted to know as I am expecting PPR any day and I need to travel to my home country for 3 weeks vacation.
What all option I will have?

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
No not yet ,

Just wanted to know as I am expecting PPR any day and I need to travel to my home country for 3 weeks vacation.
What is your timeline buddy?

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
CEC_1304 said:
No not yet ,

Ok... I think that should be fine..
Let's say If you are already in your home country for vacation and you received PPR.
In this situation you have time to submit your Passport to CIC once you come back as CIC provide 30 days period to submit passport.(assuming 3 weeks vacation).

If you received your PPR request and after 2 weeks of receiving PPR request you are going to your home country, In that situation you need to inform CIC to provide grace period for your situation by informing them via email. They are really fast on those inquiries.

dank087

Nov 10, 2014
Hi, my application was received on Feb 14th 2014.
The first thing I heard back from CIC was on January 15th 2015, it was a request for my t4's and notice of assessment for the previous 2 years.
Is this typical? Also would they not just communicate with CRA directly on this?
I sent the information required to cic as well as a bunch of addition tax information.
Does anyone know what the next step is from here?
Should I expect another request for more information?
It's almost a year since my application was received and my ecas status still says application received.
Should i be worried? I have seen that so many people have landed over the last few months.

Dec 4, 2014
Hi, I am a Feb applicant and also got a second review, I got my passport request today. below is my timeline

**Application received on February 14, 2014.
***Med request received (not sure but it was sometime the end of Aug because my medical exam was done a week after i got the request which was on Sep 5th).
**RFRF received on Nov 6, 2014
** Second review letter received on December 3
**started processing application on December 10, 2014. (it changed from Dec 20th on ecas, not sure why)
***ecas still showing in process.

Every stage of the application i was asked for more supporting documents. Those who are still waiting, please be patient and keep praying it will happen. one thing to note is when ever you get a letter from CIC asking more stuff make sure you give them whatever they are asking for. i noticed every letter has a key documents they are looking for. I am speaking from experience, I have done this so many times and finally this time it went through after 13 yrs. Please DO NOT GIVE UP. I know it is not easy but it will end one day.

I wish everyone the best of luck

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Slick and Sassy said:
Hi, I am a Feb applicant and also got a second review, I got my passport request today. below is my timeline

***Med request received (not sure but it was sometime the end of Aug because my medical exam was done a week after i got the request which was on Sep 5th).
**started processing application on December 10, 2014. (it changed from Dec 20th on ecas, not sure why)

Every stage of the application i was asked for more supporting documents. Those who are still waiting, please be patient and keep praying it will happen. one thing to note is when ever you get a letter from CIC asking more stuff make sure you give them whatever they are asking for. i noticed every letter has a key documents they are looking for. I am speaking from experience, I have done this so many times and finally this time it went through after 13 yrs. Please DO NOT GIVE UP. I know it is not easy but it will end one day.

thank you for sharing info and giving hope

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slick and Sassy said:

What does second review letter mean? Thus, CIC emailed you to say they needed a second review of your files at that time?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dank087 said:
Hi, my application was received on Feb 14th 2014.
The first thing I heard back from CIC was on January 15th 2015, it was a request for my t4's and notice of assessment for the previous 2 years.
Is this typical? Also would they not just communicate with CRA directly on this?
I sent the information required to cic as well as a bunch of addition tax information.
Does anyone know what the next step is from here?
Should I expect another request for more information?
It's almost a year since my application was received and my ecas status still says application received.
Should i be worried? I have seen that so many people have landed over the last few months.
Have you received MR?