+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

Tony Mandar

Jan 15, 2015
Applicant for Canada

Hi Mam/Sir,

I'm currently working here in Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
I would like to know what are agencies you can refer to me who can assist me to go there , because I want to find a job in Canada, give me a feedback above mentioned
My Email: jabton32@yahoo.com

Thank you & best regards

P2C2014

Dec 17, 2014
You guys keep mentioning a spreadsheet..

Is it an official spreadsheet or is it a shared spreadsheet amongst you guys

MapleLeafCEC

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Its a shared spreadsheet but prolly doesnt have alot of people on it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgrUB3j2775edENzWDUxRG9pa3RDbTdmRDFtMXl3Znc&usp=sharing#gid=8

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Hi folks!!!!!

I'm a march 2014 applicant.You can see my timeline on left side.

Can anybody advise me that how to get to rainbow bridge?
i did search on internet.Public transport in niagara is not very effective.
Seniors please tell me route you followed.

thanks

FredericBM

Oct 24, 2014
Hi Guys,

I did my medicals on August and I am still without any notices about it. My status is "Application Received".

How can I check if CIC received my medicals? I'm starting to worry.

They received my application Febrary 20th, 2014.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
FredericBM said:
Hi Guys,

I did my medicals on August and I am still without any notices about it. My status is "Application Received".

How can I check if CIC received my medicals? I'm starting to worry.

They received my application Febrary 20th, 2014.
Click on Application Received status. CIC will update Ecas "Medical Results has been received" if they have no issues with it. You can also ask your Physician when they uploaded it.

Also I would suggest you order GCMS in order to see cause of delay in your application.

FredericBM

Oct 24, 2014
Goku said:
Click on Application Received status. CIC will update Ecas "Medical Results has been received" if they have no issues with it. You can also ask your Physician when they uploaded it.

Also I would suggest you order GCMS in order to see cause of delay in your application.
My Ecas still in: We received your application on Febrary 20, 2014.

I order the GCMS and everything is in progress. Where can I find the cause of the delay?

I remember that the Doc said that he couldn't find our IME #, so he created a new UMI number, and he said that was normal, that sometimes happen.

Thanks!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
FredericBM said:

I order the GCMS and everything is in progress. Where can I find the cause of the delay?

I remember that the Doc said that he couldn't find our IME #, so he created a new UMI number, and he said that was normal, that sometimes happen.

Thanks!!
Check comments written at last pages of GCMS

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
FredericBM said:

Thanks!!
#UMI is only created when you do upfront medical only. If CIC sent you a medical request, your #IME should have worked fine. If you haven't ordered GCMS notes, please go ahead and do it. You might have to inform CIC that your doctor treated your case as upfront medicals.

My doctor explained me the differences between IME and UMI when I was there asking to see my file after meds done because CIC didn't find my medicals. Hope I'm not wrong about this.

P2C2014

Dec 17, 2014
Guys, I'm really confused here and I'm not sure if it's normal or just a delay.

My application status has been decision made since early November. They received my medicals and I paid the RPRF the day I received the email from them. I'm worried maybe they never received the reply email because we're supposed to email them back the receipt. I tried emailing but they never replied to me. I tried calling the cic toll number but that was useless. I ordered my notes this month so I'm waiting on that. I'm just thinking if there is anything else I can do. Here's my application status online,

We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2014.

We started processing your application on October 30, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Any ideas guys?

FredericBM

Oct 24, 2014
maxmoore said:
#UMI is only created when you do upfront medical only. If CIC sent you a medical request, your #IME should have worked fine. If you haven't ordered GCMS notes, please go ahead and do it. You might have to inform CIC that your doctor treated your case as upfront medicals.

My doctor explained me the different between IME and UMI when I was there asking to see my file after meds done because CIC didn't find my medicals. Hope I'm not wrong about this.
That's the thing, we received to do the medicals with our IME number (IMM1017), but the doctor said that he couldn't find us in the system, that's why he created the UMI number.

In the GCMS appears the IME number, UMI is in blank, IME Status: not started, Reason for closure: Received in eMed.

So I should send an email to CIC telling them that we have an IME number but our medicals were submitted by UMI numbers?

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Do you have a copy of your eMedicals? I would probably get a copy back from your doctor, scan it and send it over with an explanation about what happened (IME not found, UMI created, etc).

Nitin.Oberoi

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Request
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
FredericBM said:
That's the thing, we received to do the medicals with our IME number (IMM1017), but the doctor said that he couldn't find us in the system, that's why he created the UMI number.

In the GCMS appears the IME number, UMI is in blank, IME Status: not started, Reason for closure: Received in eMed.

So I should send an email to CIC telling them that we have an IME number but our medicals were submitted by UMI numbers?
I also faced same situation when I went to Dr and he created a UMI as he was unable to find IME. Initially my status was also blank however after sending 3 emails to CIC they updated Medicals have been received.
I completed medicals on 28 Aug and no progress after that on my file.