Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
Hi ALi, what ur due date on the GMCS notes?

hope1987

Jan 16, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 17, 2014
AOR Received.
March 14, 2014
Hello Guys,

Just curious to know about the ECAS status, how long does it take for them to review our medical results from the time they receive it from our Doctor? Additionally, I just received my GCMS notes, is there any particular points or fields I look at and I read someone mentioning about due date, what is due date and where do I find it?

Your help will be much appreciated!

Thank you!

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Our medicals were completed on Sept 16th, uploaded to CIC on Sept 18th and showed as received on ECAS on Sept 23rd.

HTH :)

hope1987 said:
Hello Guys,

Just curious to know about the ECAS status, how long does it take for them to review our medical results from the time they receive it from our Doctor? Additionally, I just received my GCMS notes, is there any particular points or fields I look at and I read someone mentioning about due date, what is due date and where do I find it?

Your help will be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
alijumani said:
Due date is March 18, 2015.

Did you read my other post regarding VO recommendations ?
hey ali what's does the due date mean, is it when the next officer will review it or it when the file has to be finalized.

Sanju214

Nov 26, 2013
Hello Experts need your opinion for one of my friend.
I am member of this feb group and one of my freind how appiled under FSW category.

would you mind to answer this?
please and thank you.

Sanjay

Hi,

I was deported from Canada. and I did mention in my application forms that you were deported from Canada. when I applied under FSW from new Delhi.
I got visa and copr without any remarks but, I have not got ARC along with.

Do the only visa and copr mean I can still travel to Canada and I will not have any problem at the port of entry?

Or

Do I need to ask Canadian high commission at new Delhi about ARC?
Regards

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
@Ali
I saw your notes. Good news for you is they saw your graduation letter and considered your experience unlike me. :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
canadacec123 said:
@ Ali
I saw your notes. Good news for you is they saw your graduation letter and considered your experience unlike me. :)
Yes Indeed, but VO did not bother to check the documents which I sent earlier in march after realizing that there was 4K difference in my NOA and T4. The same 4K amount was from my other part time job. On my previous notes I learned that the additional documents i.e T4, employment reference letter and pay slips were placed on my file "see edocs". And second point, that was my first job in Canada right after graduation and it starts from minimum wage. I hope VO consider that also. The employment letter duties looks fine to me although my employer added more duties which was not related to NOC i guess this the reason VO thought duties mis match from NOC requirement

Lets hope for the best

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Sanju214 said:
I am member of this feb group and one of my freind how appiled under FSW category.

please and thank you.

Sanjay

Hi,

I was deported from Canada. and I did mention in my application forms that you were deported from Canada. when I applied under FSW from new Delhi.

Do the only visa and copr mean I can still travel to Canada and I will not have any problem at the port of entry?

Or

Regards
Well, this is something really serious. The best way to get authentic answer is either your friend email cic at question@cic.gc.ca or consult with good lawyer.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
Sanju214 said:

please and thank you.

Sanjay

Hi,

Or

Regards
I have no idea but wanted to help and find this information :

a) If you received a Departure Order and
•left Canada within the required 30 days and
•verified your departure with a Canadian immigration officer at the port of exit

you do not need an ARC. You may return to Canada subject to normal examination at the port of entry.

b) If you left the country without verifying your departure, or more than 30 days after the Departure Order was issued, the Departure Order automatically becomes a Deportation Order and you need to apply for an ARC (see point 3 below).

If you have been the subject of a Deportation Order you will need to apply for an ARC.

Note: A Direction to Leave Canada (form number IMM1217B) is not a removal order. If you have been the subject of a Direction to Leave Canada, you do not need to apply for an ARC. You may return to Canada subject to normal examination at the port of entry.

may be CIC knows that and gave VISA and COPR and he is fine to travel. Again I am just trying to help by providing info.

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Goku said:
Bro select privacy act.
Hi Goku,

I have submitted a request for GCMS notes through https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/thankyou.do and selected privacy act as you suggested.. but it didn't provide me any option to pay the $5 fee.. I think we need to select "Access to Information Act" ..

Exp. guys, pls suggest..

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
kkrr said:
Hi Goku,

I have submitted a request for GCMS notes through https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/thankyou.do and selected privacy act as you suggested.. but it didn't provide me any option to pay the $5 fee.. I think we need to select "Access to Information Act" ..

Exp. guys, pls suggest..
Privacy act is free

priyas614

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
Hello my fellow feb applicants,
I submitted by medicals on 5th Sept and requested for GCMS notes on 9th Sept which I have received today. Not sure, if I am reading it correctly. Please help me to understand.:

Under NOTES section, its mentioned-
MEDICALS: Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS PA: Medicals initiated awaiting results. :eek:

But under "Medicals" section i.e. MEDICAL: 2 it says:
Type: Medical
Status Updated Date: 2014/09/05
Description: No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38(1)(a)

Could you please tell - What does this mean? Also, my ecas status still displays "Application Received". No info about medicals :(

Thanks!!!