05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Gurindar said:
So answer is you get the medical request when First round of eligibility has passed , I got on July 25th the Medical Request and I see Junior VO update/evaluation on July 24th .

People who are saying if you get RPRF request eligibility is 100 % passed thats true in a sense , but some people say Its Medical Request which is also true in case when if Junior Officer who determines the Eligibility assessment is not contradicted by Senior VO . You would have rarely seen after medical Application got rejected because of Failing eligibility .

I hope it helps .
Thank you for the post! Interesting. Was it shown whether a senior officer had approved that 2nd step of the eligibility?? It's been long time since July...

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
So answer is you get the medical request when First round of eligibility has passed , I got on July 25th the Medical Request and I see Junior VO update/evaluation on July 24th .

People who are saying if you get RPRF request eligibility is 100 % passed thats true in a sense , but some people say Its Medical Request which is also true in case when if Junior Officer who determines the Eligibility assessment is not contradicted by Senior VO . You would have rarely seen after medical Application got rejected because of Failing eligibility .

I hope it helps .
Guree would you please care to share the notes of junior VO when he/she first open your file and transferred to senior VO

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
shersheel said:
Hi Guys,
Can anyone suggest Physician for medical in mississauga and kitchner
Dr. Danniel Garrett in Kitchener. Highly recommended!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
alijumani said:
Guree would you please care to share the notes of junior VO when he/she first open your file and transferred to senior VO
Sent to your inbox ;)

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Varangian said:
Thank you for the post! Interesting. Was it shown whether a senior officer had approved that 2nd step of the eligibility?? It's been long time since July...
My eligibility is passed.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
iamelle said:
Dr. Danniel Garrett in Kitchener. Highly recommended!
I second that , I have done my medicals with the same doc , efficient , economical , fast.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Gurindar said:
As i received notes , I would like to share what I understood from GCMS notes How the process works.

1. File once reached to Nova Scotia , Sydney a Template/Skelton is created with Dates entered . An ID enters the Schedule 8 info the GCMS template
2. As AOR is received the file is transferred to Ottawa.
3. Eligibility of CEC runs through two round , One Junior Officer reviews the reference letter , T4 , Pay Slips and NOA and put notes what he has noticed and if PASS or FAIL . Also review along with it PC , Later the VO (Senior) reviews the Comments and Finally decide the eligibility. PASS or FAIL.
4. For Security and Criminality they have different VO (Different ID) , he review the whole notes and docs before deciding the Criminal/Security Aspect of PA and Dependent - He is named as "Admissibility Officer" in GCMS notes.
5. In my case Application went to "in Process" for e-cas the exact date when "Eligibility" was passed . Not sure is it coincidence or something else.
6. Criminality starts as soon the Application is received at Ottawa , Coz lot of people get requests of RCMP in initial 2-3 months.

Thats what I could interpret , Hope it helps , if people know already Please ignore the post.

Currently that's what i could interpret , I want to know does Security means Pass if its blank ? Same applies for HIRV , ORG crime and Misinterpretation ?
Thanks for sharing it

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Hey Guys who've got GCMS notes, please, be so kind to share what you found out. For sure, everyone on here would be very grateful.

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
Hello Admin,
Could you please update about my ECAS status to in process in SS?
If I try to add through online entry provided by GOKU, it will generate new id and my name will be doubled in SS which would be confusing for me and for other people as well.
so bothering you guys, sorry.
Please update.

Gurri thanks for your helpful inputs to this forum to make us understand the things associated with PR application.
+1

Appreciate you all, thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
rtaylor said:
Hello Admin,
Could you please update about my ECAS status to in process in SS?
If I try to add through online entry provided by GOKU, it will generate new id and my name will be doubled in SS which would be confusing for me and for other people as well.
so bothering you guys, sorry.
Please update.

Gurri thanks for your helpful inputs to this forum to make us understand the things associated with PR application.
+1

Appreciate you all, thanks
Congrats, needful is done

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
alijumani said:
Congrats, needful is done
Thanks Ali for prompt response
+1

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Hi
I have sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca (cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca) to send a document. But I have not got auto-response. Has their email id changed?

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
bc123 said:
Hi
I have sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca (cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca) to send a document. But I have not got auto-response. Has their email id changed?
e-mail id is correct however we're not receiving auto responses now a days!!

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Gurindar said:
As i received notes , I would like to share what I understood from GCMS notes How the process works.

1. File once reached to Nova Scotia , Sydney a Template/Skelton is created with Dates entered . An ID enters the Schedule 8 info the GCMS template
2. As AOR is received the file is transferred to Ottawa.
3. Eligibility of CEC runs through two round , One Junior Officer reviews the reference letter , T4 , Pay Slips and NOA and put notes what he has noticed and if PASS or FAIL . Also review along with it PC , Later the VO (Senior) reviews the Comments and Finally decide the eligibility. PASS or FAIL.
4. For Security and Criminality they have different VO (Different ID) , he review the whole notes and docs before deciding the Criminal/Security Aspect of PA and Dependent - He is named as "Admissibility Officer" in GCMS notes.
5. In my case Application went to "in Process" for e-cas the exact date when "Eligibility" was passed . Not sure is it coincidence or something else.
6. Criminality starts as soon the Application is received at Ottawa , Coz lot of people get requests of RCMP in initial 2-3 months.

Thats what I could interpret , Hope it helps , if people know already Please ignore the post.

Currently that's what i could interpret , I want to know does Security means Pass if its blank ? Same applies for HIRV , ORG crime and Misinterpretation ?
Hey Gurinder veer, I have quick question for you. Could you please tell me? At what stage, They check the eligibility? Because I have seen some cases people get refusal after 7 to 10 months because eligibility not passed because of not one year experience, duties doesn't match and Job title.

Thanks for sharing valuable info tho

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Yaar

I am just interpreting the notes , I am not expert :p.

When they start checking eligibility is not sure .

Eligibility check is of Two rounds - by a Junior VO and later VO. I guess once Junior VO assess the application to be eligible MR is received .

Coming to your question , To me after MR is requested/done/uploaded and before RPRF request if Application is rejected which takes around (7-8) months ,The reason could be to me if Senior VO is not satisfied by the eligibility assessment and the recommendation provided to him by junior VO.

If you get MR and RPRF together no way you can be rejected due to Eligibility .

This is all my understanding , no "Pathar ki Lakker" ;D