Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
cgagnon said:
Any news??I am getting so anxious for them to finally get to march!
I was APPROVED! Whoooo hoooo!!! The approval for my February 21 application was last Wednesday and I know earlier February applicants haven't heard anything yet but some officers are getting close to March!

She said AOR is by email and approval is usually by mail. Not really true but anyway I can't wait to get my letter! Maybe today.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
canadiangirl78 said:
I was APPROVED! Whoooo hoooo!!! The approval for my February 21 application was last Wednesday and I know earlier February applicants haven't heard anything yet but some officers are getting close to March!

She said AOR is by email and approval is usually by mail. Not really true but anyway I can't wait to get my letter! Maybe today.
Congrats canadiangirl78 =) What a great feeling huh! Like a kid who nailed the performance at a recital? =)

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
July 06, 2012<br>ND VO rec'd it..: July 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: July 30, 2012
Congrats Canadiangirl78!!! Did you just call the CIC call center to find out this? Good to know their officers are on different processing times... Since your app was filed on Feb 21, I am hoping they would be getting closer to my application as they received mine on Feb 24th.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
You should be fine FS. They are very picky about the additional family members document because of future sponsorship. But that is the only document commonly requested.
Well, she did sign saying there are no kids. So they are indeed way too "rigid" or strict about a word NONE... :\

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS Canadiangirl!!! Awesome!!! The long wait is over and now it's only a matter of time until your dream comes true!! So happy for you!!!

FS

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
indocan said:
Good Morning All,

I am a new comer to this forum! I have submitted my wife's sponsorship application on Feb 2012 and the case processing center in Mississauga received it on Feb 24 2012. I still have not yet received any acknowledgement letter or email. As many people said already in the forum the CIC's "Application Processing Time" page is almost useless as they simply just update the "updated" date and don't change the "Processing" date for the applications... Since it has been nearly 90 days now I am starting to worry what's going on with my application. Do people normally receive the acknowledgement (AOR is it?) through email or snail mail?
I got mine through e-mail and my waiting time was 104 days. 90 days is still 2 digits, and they're working on Feb 13 or so at this point. Feb 24 is about 1-2 weeks away. Take care!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Well, she did sign saying there are no kids. So they are indeed way too "rigid" or strict about a word NONE... :\
This is also very frustrating because if she doesn't get approved in the 3-month margin, she will be requested a medical (she did hers in September) so that will add even more possibility to loss of forms and application rejection if some deadlines we'll never know about will be met. :\ It's rather doubtful she'll ever get a mail with the request for a new med check in the place she lives...

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:

Good work! :)

indocan

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2012
Passport Req..
July 06, 2012<br>ND VO rec'd it..: July 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM: July 30, 2012
Thanks for the update, ThunderSoul. I will patiently continue to wait for now as many others do... :)

loveleen.loveleen

Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
hi all...

i got an approval on 17th of may and my file was recieved by cpc mississauga on 22nd feb...and congrats canadian girl !!!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
pelipeli said:
Congrats canadiangirl78 =) What a great feeling huh! Like a kid who nailed the performance at a recital? =)
Yes! The relief is amazing.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
indocan said:
Congrats Canadiangirl78!!! Did you just call the CIC call center to find out this? Good to know their officers are on different processing times... Since your app was filed on Feb 21, I am hoping they would be getting closer to my application as they received mine on Feb 24th.
Yes you will be close, don't worry. Most people don't get an AOR and might have to wait for a letter to arrive via snail mail. So you could be worried even though you've already been approved!

Yes I did call. I had a UCI number from my AOR email.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
I realize that. But the problem is she could have signed by accident just because there was a spot for a signature. So they need confirmation that there are no children. Because if you missed something and signed by accident and you had children - they would NEVER be allowed to be sponsored. So that is a big deal and the officers are actually doing a good thing to make sure there are no children.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Fencesitter said:
CONGRATULATIONS Canadiangirl!!! Awesome!!! The long wait is over and now it's only a matter of time until your dream comes true!! So happy for you!!!

FS
Thank you FS! It does feel good. Even though we are only six days closer to the PR, I finally feel like it is within reach. It should be in Mexico soon!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
loveleen.loveleen said:
hi all...

i got an approval on 17th of may and my file was recieved by cpc mississauga on 22nd feb...and congrats canadian girl !!!
Congrats to you! This will give hope to others as Feb 22 is only 8 days away from March! And that was last week so they should be past Feb 22 already.