+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FDU , Vancouver :- For Those who all got admission in FDU , Vancouver

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
hey !! I have applied for MAS

Today i got admission letter saying that

"All Graduate students are required to take an English Placement test upon arrival at FDU; regardless of the English test provided during admissions. Students who score between 11.5 and 14.5 in the FDU Writing Test will be placed in the Pre-Masters English for Professional Success a 6 credit course that can be taken concurrently with 1 (3 credit) Master Level course"

did anyone get this ?

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014
i also got admission letter from fdu in MAS ....nd in my letter also they wrote these lines ............it doesnt mean alot....for which course u applied ..........

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Abhishake Sharma said:
i also got admission letter from fdu in MAS ....nd in my letter also they wrote these lines ............it doesnt mean alot....for which course u applied ..........
Hey bro !! Thanks for the reply .I applied for Computer security and forensics . Did you apply for visa ? any other admits ?

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014
samy909 said:
Hey bro !! Thanks for the reply .I applied for Computer security and forensics . Did you apply for visa ? any other admits ?
hey bro mention not , i also applied for computer security and forensic admin...........nd nw m doing my work on gic account .............

sancan281

Oct 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Hey guys,
I got offer letter on 10th Oct for Jan 2015 intake and I also got that all graduates need to go for english test, and 2500usd deposit, I applied for Mas in human resource administration. Will be applying for visa month ending, my question is what is the amount I need to show for my visa and documents checklist if anyone can guide me.

Anyone going for same course get in touch with me.....

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
sancan281 said:
Hey guys,
I got offer letter on 10th Oct for Jan 2015 intake and I also got that all graduates need to go for english test, and 2500usd deposit, I applied for Mas in human resource administration. Will be applying for visa month ending, my question is what is the amount I need to show for my visa and documents checklist if anyone can guide me.

Anyone going for same course get in touch with me.....
Hey Bro !! You have to show for first one year both living expenses and tuition fee.And it will be strong if you can show more than that

here is the link for checklist

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/checklist-student-university-liste-etudes-universitaire.aspx?lang=eng

sancan281

Oct 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Do i need to attach my sop also with the checklist documents, and marriage certificate with visa application,
My query is do I need to submit PCC now or provide later when asked.