+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBISE attestation 2020 online system and WES

Nomi77

Jan 15, 2020
Hello, I am from Doha, Qatar, and I am sure many people are facing issues related to the topic, especially people who are out of the country.

If anyone has done this process, could you please guide us all.

1. The online payment option "credit card" doesn't work as the payment gateway of FBISE is down, and they have no idea to guide people.

2. EFT, the bank address they have given is not in the local bank system (shows Karachi), so it is also a problem as a guy from FBISE said, "if it is going to another branch (karachi), we can not verify, and you may lose the money, and we are not responsible."

3. Another call to FBISE for the same inquiry. What if I ask a friend to pay a challan in Pakistan on behalf of me. The guy replied, " yes, 3100 rupees per document," I said; your website says 330 rupees per document; he replied, what I tell you is 3100 do it or else forget, and he hanged the phone in my face.

4. I have no proper answer from the FBISE team. If anyone has done this process out of the country, could you please guide us step by step, especially the payment part.