+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
The FBI website says:

Current processing time for requests submitted electronically is forecasted to be 48 hours upon receipt of the fingerprint card. Allow additional time for mail delivery if this option was selected during the request process.

Current processing time for requests submitted via the mail is 14-16 weeks. Allow additional time for mail delivery.
So, if I am a non citizen and not in the United States, can I still do the electronic fingerprinting?

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Weird. Why did he tell me it will be mailed today when everyone else is being told it'll be mailed tomorrow?
No idea, may be first in last out. I got charged first so my application is in the bottom.. lol just thinking out loud. FBI works in mysterious ways. Wats the postal service they use to mail out anyway?

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
No idea, may be first in last out. I got charged first so my application is in the bottom.. lol just thinking out loud. FBI works in mysterious ways. Wats the postal service they use to mail out anyway?
USPS First class. 4-5 business days I guess although they say 1-3 days.

Reactions: Jancy

Tombryant246

Nov 26, 2017
Regarding the new eDo, Does anybody know if you still get the email response with your background check if you select to have it posted to you as well? And if it’s a pdf that we can use to add to our ITA?

Regarding the new eDo, Does anybody know if you still get the email response with your background check if you select to have it posted to you as well? And if it’s a pdf that we can use to add to our ITA?
Yes, electronic response will be available regardless of opting for postal response. I don't know if it will be a PDF though... Maybe.