+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Fingerprint Rejected Multiple Times

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
th
I think it can take a few days? Could you check if they mention about processing time on their website?
they have mentioned 15 days after receiving fingerprints but in my case my status is "incomplete" and not "in progress"

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
th

they have mentioned 15 days after receiving fingerprints but in my case my status is "incomplete" and not "in progress"
I don't remember exactly but I think in my case it might change to in progress just before you receive results? I would say be patient and wait another week.

carlcarey327

Aug 25, 2024
They accepted my supporting documents and state pcc. I received pr portal email a few days ago and am waiting for my credentials. If you would like to know details please privately message me.
I am in the same situation. My fingerprints got rejected even though I had it taken by the RCMP. My partner got his FBI results but mine was rejected even though we did it at the same place and time. I did submit new sets of fingerprints but I really am short on time as I only got 18 days left. If they reject it again, I would like to know if writing an LOE and attaching the FBI rejection letter will help my case. How did you go about this process? I would really appreciate you help and insights. I have messaged you.