+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Background Check - New Procedure?

Cheryllove

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Port Alice, British Columbia
Category........
FAM
Oh.....I’m in the US my husband wants me to wait until I get my PR to go up.... he wants us to get a mortgage on a condo and said I have to have my PR to be on the loan..... guess I’ll send off the loot for a fast on thru a company that handles expedited ones after my physical exam this afternoon..... thanks! If we had not made a mistake it would have been well within the six months but as it is March marked the six months.... the month they accepted it finally

Cheryllove

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Port Alice, British Columbia
Category........
FAM
I’m living in US and have always lived here. So since they officially received it in Feb which was 4 months after issued it is still good now?? Is that 6 months till they start reviewing it??
Are you living in Canada or the USA? If you were already living in Canada when you got your FBI clearance and you did not go back and live in the USA, your clearance is still good. If you were in the States when you received your clearance, it expires in six months.

Squidward

Aug 1, 2018
I am a resident of Pakistan who spent some time in the US. Can I do the fingerprinting process myself on the FD-258 card or do I have to have to do it in front of an official because the card has space for "Signature of official taking fingerprints". Who will this official be for someone living in Pakistan. Also what goes in "employer and address" and "reason fingerprinted"? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

BenjaminPaul

Apr 14, 2020
Please can someone enlighten me on the process on how to apply for FBI Police report/certificate. I need both for Federal and the state that I lived while I was in the USA. what exactly do I need to provide in order to get the clearances, please I presently reside in Canada its part of immigration requirements for me.