+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fast track Skilled workers application

dre

Mar 18, 2008
Hi All,

I submitted my skilled workers visa application in October 2006 and the office in Berlin started processing my file in January 2007.
I am already in Canada working on a Working Holiday Visa (WHP) which ends in September. My Employer is willing to sponsor me.

Someone once told me that it's possible to fast track your Skilled workers application as soon as you have found a Job in Canada.
Can someone confirm this is true? Or does having Arranged Employment not speed your skilled workers application.

That same person told me that some of the requirements are no longer required when you have Arranged Employment.
I remember he told me that the $10.000 requirement as well as the language test requirement are no longer needed if you have arranged employment.
Does this sound familiar to you?

Thanks,
Andree

alba

Apr 23, 2008
Yes it will speed up the process. I am not so positive about the bank fund and the english proficiency points not to be taken in consideration though.

dre

Mar 18, 2008
Hi Alba,

Thanks for your response! I'm happy to hear that will speed up the process.
Can you tell me where I can find more information about this? And do you know how much this will actually speed up the process?

Thanks,
Andree