+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fast track diploma in biotechnology from centinnial college

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Hello,
I have done B.Tech in biotechnology with cgpa of 8.52 from NIT Jalandhar,Punjab,India in 2013.
My overall IELTS score is 7 with 5.5 in writing,8 in reading and listening,6 in speaking.
I have applied in 4 universities and got rejected by 2 .Now i am left with U of Alberta,Carleton university.
However to play safe i applied in cenitinial college and got offer letter for biotechnology technologist fast
track program , and the last date for paying its fee in 8 Nov. So my question is that should i go for this college? Is it a good course to do after Bachelors? What will be
the opportunities for job after study? Are there any other PG courses in which i apply?
Please reply who have knowledge about my issues.
Thank you!

senior advisor

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Yes the program is right, but centennial has maximum refusal this Sept13. So, try to find this course in another college as you have very good academic background. so you got high chances of visa. There is program in Seneca College Bioinformatics. Apply for that program.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Thanks for the reply.
But i am afraid that bioinformatics may not have jobs because it is a research area.
Right know i am confused about the level of advance program because i dont want to do the UG level again, if its an UG level (in centinnial college)

senior advisor

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
don't go for undergraduate program chose post graduate program if u chose undergraduate you will get your visa refused due to wrong program chosen

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Thats fine sir..
But for postgrad i will get only one year work permit..but with 2 year study i will get 3 year work permit..so i am confused.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
lovedeepsingh said:
Thats fine sir..
But for postgrad i will get only one year work permit..but with 2 year study i will get 3 year work permit..so i am confused.
then go for masters.....if u see on this forum maximum visa rejections r due to wrong course and level selection ..however choice is urs.....

tanii

Oct 12, 2013
bt den why the colleges have mentioned that the particular advanced diploma is for degree holders from secnd year....??

naz92

Jul 17, 2015
Hello , im 100% at the same situation like this old post

if i apply to biotechnology fast track with me having a 3 years university french diploma named (licence profesionelle) in food science , will i have higher chance of visa refusal ?

what have the owner of this post done ?

thank you for your help

Jayvirsinh

Nov 27, 2017
I have completed bachelor in mechanical and I got 6 band in IELTS so is it safe to take advance diploma fast track course ..??
It can affect on my Visa ??? Or if can create any trouble in future ??