+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fast Track Application pending since May 2009

yasseryousufi

Nov 24, 2010
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am from Karachi Pakistan, an IT Professional, 30 years old, having a BS degree and working experience of more than 7 years, currently working as a Project manager in a Public Sector Organization. I'll copy paste the information I have on my application from the official cic.gc.ca site;

We received your application for permanent residence on May 6, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 9, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 17, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

As far as I know, my employer hasn't been approached to confirm my job etc, niether has been my bank. Can someone please help me out regarding why its taking so long whereas I was led to believe that since I am applying under the fast tracked scheme it wouldn't take more than a year to immigrate.

Regards,

Yasser Yousufi

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasseryousufi said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am from Karachi Pakistan, an IT Professional, 30 years old, having a BS degree and working experience of more than 7 years, currently working as a Project manager in a Public Sector Organization. I'll copy paste the information I have on my application from the official cic.gc.ca site;

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 9, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 17, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

As far as I know, my employer hasn't been approached to confirm my job etc, niether has been my bank. Can someone please help me out regarding why its taking so long whereas I was led to believe that since I am applying under the fast tracked scheme it wouldn't take more than a year to immigrate.

Regards,

Yasser Yousufi
Dear Yasser,

All CHC LONDON applicants from Pakistan who case is transferred is waiting there medical call and there case status to change to In Process

Please share your time line !

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
yasseryousufi said:
Hello,

Regards,

Yasser Yousufi
you better write an email to them. mention your file numbers. their email is

London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

yasseryousufi

Nov 24, 2010
Azmat said:
Dear Yasser,

All CHC LONDON applicants from Pakistan who case is transferred is waiting there medical call and there case status to change to In Process

Please share your time line !
Dear Azmat,

Thank you for the response. As I said Im new to this forum, could you explain what you mean by timeline. I think I gave the all the dates in my previous post.

Regards,

Yasser

yasseryousufi

Nov 24, 2010
wxyz123 said:
you better write an email to them. mention your file numbers. their email is

London-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Dear WXYZ,

Thanks for the help, I have just sent an email at the address you provided. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon. Thanks for the help again!

Regards,

Yasser

yasseryousufi

Nov 24, 2010
I just have one more query, if you guys can help me out. I had deposited a sum of Rs. 1 Million in my bank account in September or November 2009 to fulfill the obligation of having 1200 Canadian Dollars. As you can understand its quite a fortune, so I kept the money for six months but eventually I had to take it out because I needed the money. When they check with my bank, would they acquire my current bank statement or verify the bank statement that I sent with my application? If they check my current balance I do not have 1200 hundred dollars equivalent in Rupees. Please advise me on this. I think I can manage to again deposit this amount, but is it necessary? Need your advise!

Regards,

Yasser

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
yasseryousufi said:
I just have one more query, if you guys can help me out. I had deposited a sum of Rs. 1 Million in my bank account in September or November 2009 to fulfill the obligation of having 1200 Canadian Dollars. As you can understand its quite a fortune, so I kept the money for six months but eventually I had to take it out because I needed the money. When they check with my bank, would they acquire my current bank statement or verify the bank statement that I sent with my application? If they check my current balance I do not have 1200 hundred dollars equivalent in Rupees. Please advise me on this. I think I can manage to again deposit this amount, but is it necessary? Need your advise!

Regards,

Yasser
hi yasser!

first of all it is 12,000 cad and not 1200 cad. nomrally they ask you to send fresh statement when they start accessing your file but its better you always keep the money in the account to be on safe side.

wxyz

yasseryousufi

Nov 24, 2010
wxyz123 said:
hi yasser!

first of all it is 12,000 cad and not 1200 cad. nomrally they ask you to send fresh statement when they start accessing your file but its better you always keep the money in the account to be on safe side.

wxyz
Thanks for the correction, I think I'll wait for them to ask me to send me a fresh statement.

Regards,

Yasser