FAQ

manshriram

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ya'lll......I have few more questions..how to know if the 1000 position for each experience is filled or not....also I have my bachelor's in architecture and I registered as an architect under council of Architect India. I graduated in 2003....then I worked an Assistant Architect for 2 years from June 2003 to June 2005 with one small firm.and then I joined another company and worked an project architect for 1 year from August 2005 till Sep 2006, simultaneously I was studying part time for Post graduate diploma in project management....I completed my Post graduation in 2006. Then I went to USA to do my Master's in Construction Management in May 2007 till Dec 2008...I came back to my home country and now I am working as a Assistant Project Manager from April 2009 till present...I am an International Associate member of American Institute of Architects(AIA)..Please suggest the category which I may be eligible...I am planning to apply under 2151 Architect... I have the experience letter but the date on the letter head is old...will it be a problem or do I need to make new experience letter same format...hope I don't confuse you...I have all the documents do I need to notarized it and send it or just photocopy is fine...PLEASE ADVICE... :)

bhavikcpatel

Star Member
Jul 18, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent With Original Application to CIO ,
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Original Application to CIO ( 6 Band - 8 Point)
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-06-2011
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2011
LANDED..........
13-12-2011
As per information available on offical site, you should have at least 1 yr exp in last 10 yrs for related category so i think you can apply.

All the documents except transcript should be notarized

Also I have come across following help written on CIC.GC.CA.

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”
the name of the original document
the date of the certification
his or her name
his or her official position or title
his or her signature

People authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths
a notary public
a justice of the peace
Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

kindly let me know your location.

Please anybody help us on this topic to conclude it

can we send photocopy attested by any of given person above. What does notarized means exactly -> Should I attest RED LOGO on each documents?

manshriram said:
Hey Ya'lll......I have few more questions..how to know if the 1000 position for each experience is filled or not....also I have my bachelor's in architecture and I registered as an architect under council of Architect India. I graduated in 2003....then I worked an Assistant Architect for 2 years from June 2003 to June 2005 with one small firm.and then I joined another company and worked an project architect for 1 year from August 2005 till Sep 2006, simultaneously I was studying part time for Post graduate diploma in project management....I completed my Post graduation in 2006. Then I went to USA to do my Master's in Construction Management in May 2007 till Dec 2008...I came back to my home country and now I am working as a Assistant Project Manager from April 2009 till present...I am an International Associate member of American Institute of Architects(AIA)..Please suggest the category which I may be eligible...I am planning to apply under 2151 Architect... I have the experience letter but the date on the letter head is old...will it be a problem or do I need to make new experience letter same format...hope I don't confuse you...I have all the documents do I need to notarized it and send it or just photocopy is fine...PLEASE ADVICE... :)

safia

Apr 29, 2010
hi all
where to send processing fee draft for spouse canada or london visa office.
sending my documents to london visa office and want to add spouse in my immigration case..

plzzz urgent hep required... my 120 days are abt to finish

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Re: Original Police clearance Certificate and IELTS results

Akrum66 said:
Original Police clearance Certificate and IELTS results are required as per new requirements both by CIO and by Country specific Visa office in London for Pakistan ,so what I should do, when I just have one original document.
Hi

Have you found your answer? I have the same problem with IELTS result when I have only one original results ?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
That one original PCC and IELTS documents are the ones CIO wants to have, so make a copy for your records and send them the originals.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
CIO will forward your documents to your specified VO if you are approved, so don't worry about your VO Specific Checklist requiring the originals...you only send ONE PACKAGE now.

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Pippin said:
That one original PCC and IELTS documents are the ones CIO wants to have, so make a copy for your records and send them the originals.
Hi, thank you for your prompt reply, but my problem is I need my original IELTS results for somewhere else as well! So what I understand is that I need to send only the original IELTS result?

You know that we can always ask the IELTS to send the IELTS report to the third parties like universities and immigration offices ? Is it acceptable for Canada immigration as well ?

Thanx

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I understood everything had to be included in the package when you send it to CIO. Perhaps others know more about IELTS arriving separately. You may have to make a decision which place you can take a chance on and which one is likely not to be flexible. With the 1,000 cap now on the NOCs, there isn't much room for second chances.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Dear Matties
i would like to say that i filled my application on 12th May and received by CIO on 18th May 2010. on my application i have mentioned 2 NOC from 2003 to 2007 as Network Administrator NOC 2281 pre feb 2007 to gain the point for experience and 4131 as College Instructor from 2007 to todate. one thing remains to be mentioned that my previous application is also in process since Nov 2006 with NOC 2281. my question is this 4131 is in the list and 2281 is non-listed. so my applicaion will b ok or there will be a problem with 2 NOC?

Jul 27, 2010
Hi,
I'm not sure if you can help me with this but my son in-law and daughter are just about to submit an application to come to canada. He is a skilled worker and his job is listed on the jobs needed in Canada. The question I have is this:
On the application form, there is a question that asks .... where would you like to live in Canada
I live in Vancouver and would like them to put BC but if there are job shorteges in other parts of Canada such as Halifax or Toronto, should he be putting one of those as a location? We are concerned that if he puts a location on the form that doesn't have a shortage in his area of work, that it will impact on the decision making of the officer looking at their case. We appreciate some advice. Many thanks for looking at this.
regards,
Jacky Eames

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skilled worker acceptance is not based on worker shortages in certain areas in Canada. It is just based on the points system and 29 occupations or job offer. If his occupation is on the list of 29 and he has enough points and they both clear background checks and medicals, they will be approved.

They can put whatever city they feel like on the forms as long as it's not in Quebec.

montubrahm20

Jul 27, 2010
I am Nirmit Brahmbhatt from India. I have completed Masters in Pharmacy, Now Canadian Govt. has changed their Skilled Worker Occupation List and they have included PHARMACIST in it and the NOC for that is 3131.
Now my question is,

A. Can I Apply under this class as Pharmacist because in Canada pharmacist have to go for the license Exam and I am in India & not cleared the Canadian Exam so will they consider me as Pharmacist?

B. Earlier I had applied for student visa and also faced interview and in rejection latter i have got many ticks but more importantly i have got the tick for Document Incredibility of admission latter?

Please do reply, I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanks,
Regards,
- Nirmit Brahmbhatt

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
i applied on nov 2009,received my AOR 16 Jan 2010,i sent my application to CHC ND FEB 2010 & received my refusal last March 2010 due to incomplete documentations. I again applied on 15 April 2010,my application received on 26 April 2010,but till now i did not receive my AOR.Plz guide me whether previous refusal make impact on new application & after ist refusal is it limitation period to apply new application.I am very much worried about my application.I well qualified I got more than 67 points,but i did not receive any information from CIO.plz reply me soon

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
when 1 AOR is gotten - Full document is requested
what about that of the 2nd AOR -

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

i need a solution for my problem. i wanna ask is the settlement funds which we have to shpw in application . is it necessary that they should be old in your bank account. As in my case i don't have any money in my account till now .. can i put it in my account and then attach the bank statement of my account.i don;t wanna wait for three months as it is said sometime that atrleast the amount should be atleast three months old

suggest me can i go with fresh deposits