+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fanshawe college

rahulbaba

Jan 27, 2015
Wow I also applied for same course sep intake and got conditional offer letter. BTW I added 1 year extra course to get 3 year work permit.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends, please i need your help, How long it takes fanshawe to issue LOA , after you have applied online, pay application fees and submit required document? some says 1-3months.

i got response from one of students advisor saying it can be done 1week if they got all required and application fees.

Please share experience how long get LOA .

i applied at U OF M but seems they will take forever to issue for sept intake.

please comment.

Feb 21, 2015
Hi All,

I've also received a mail that I'll be getting offer letter shortly for Information security management but I've below confusion/concerns. I request you all to help me by sharing your thoughts on the below queries:

i) If go for this May to Fanshawe college and in september incase If get admission to any university will I be allowed to move out... Anyhow we will be paying 1st sem fee from here only right?

ii) If the university which I'll be moving also offers similar kind of program then will university give some credit waiver for some subjects of this Information security management?

iii) To be honest, I don't really have a clear thought on the Masters program because sometimes I feel MS in Computer Science will be good and some times networking, Information security..... but I'm also thinking PR wise I heard in the provinces like Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta have easy process of PR compared to other is it true?

iv) How are the jobs for Information security program?

v) *** The thing which is bothering me is this the Fanshawe college program is only for 1 year so If I do immediately 1 more year program will I be getting 3 year work permit?

vi) If I complete this Fanshawe college program in Information security management and in the 2nd year I'm going for a Ms in some different program which is for 1 year kind of then will the university accept my profile for other program?