+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FANSHAWE COLLEGE JAN'17 STUDENTS...!

Zef peace

Nov 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THOSE WHO HAVE APPLIED TO FANSHAWE COLLEGE WAITING FOR THE VISA/ OR ALREADY GOT THEIR VISA. HAVE YOU GOT ANY GOOD OPTIONS OF THE ACCOMMODATIONS NEARBY THE COLLEGE OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THEN PLS SHARE.

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Zef peace said:
THOSE WHO HAVE APPLIED TO FANSHAWE COLLEGE WAITING FOR THE VISA/ OR ALREADY GOT THEIR VISA. HAVE YOU GOT ANY GOOD OPTIONS OF THE ACCOMMODATIONS NEARBY THE COLLEGE OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THEN PLS SHARE.
Hey..

Got visa for Fanshawe, Even am looking for accommodation...not yet got one..any help on this is highly appreciated.. thanks

Zef peace

Nov 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Hey..

Got visa for Fanshawe, Even am looking for accommodation...not yet got one..any help on this is highly appreciated.. thanks
Which course are you going for? I have got some options recently. Where are you from?

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Zef peace said:
Which course are you going for? I have got some options recently. Where are you from?
Project Management.... good that you got some options, can you share it with me please. i am from India and u??

m1ster

Oct 12, 2016
Guys, could you tell me. How long does Fanshawe usually examine a submitted application.
Thank you.

Zef peace

Nov 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m1ster said:
Guys, could you tell me. How long does Fanshawe usually examine a submitted application.
Thank you.
If you are referring to the offer letter then I got it in 4 days only but if you have applied now for Jan intake as very little time is left they may take more time to issue the offer letter.

Zef peace

Nov 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Project Management.... good that you got some options, can you share it with me please. i am from India and u??
PM me with your watsapp no. I am from Guj, India.

Zef peace

Nov 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priyasehgal22 said:
Hi !got approved yesterday For fanshawee college .
where are you from @suman
CONGO for the visa! Are you looking for the accommodation or got one?

m1ster

Oct 12, 2016
Zef peace said:
If you are referring to the offer letter then I got it in 4 days only but if you have applied now for Jan intake as very little time is left they may take more time to issue the offer letter.
Thank you for your answer.
I am going to apply for May term in Jan 2017.
Could you share an advice. Do I need to pay tuition fee before getting study permit visa or tuition payment is mandatory requirement for admission to the college.

Zef peace

Nov 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m1ster said:
Thank you for your answer.
I am going to apply for May term in Jan 2017.
Could you share an advice. Do I need to pay tuition fee before getting study permit visa or tuition payment is mandatory requirement for admission to the college.
Yes you need to show your first semester payment fee reciept + GIC certificate before you apply for the visa. That's the requirement if you are applying under SPP programme. :)