+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Members Detail (Infant baby's Occupation and others)! Please help!

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
i was filling out the forms for FSW application. I got some questions:

1) I have a baby of only 1.5 months and surely he has no formal education yet and also cannot communicate in any language of the world at this moment. What i should be writing? i am thinking "0" as number of years of education and putting native language as my native language, but mentioning that he cannot communicate either in English or French.

2) what would be his occupation? He is 1.5 months young. Should i just write "Infant" ?

3) Instruction guide says "Photos are not required when you submit your application to the CIO in Sydney". SO, i do not need to attached the pictures now?

Please advise.

Thanks

wasted youth

Nov 21, 2009
Documents update

Hi guys...

Here are my details...

AOR received May 07
Request to Update Documents June 09
Documents Send Oct 09

Anyone who how long for a decision / mdeical request after sending in all the documents?

Planning to get married too...so what would be the last stage to include spouse without delaying the application? Would it be advisable to include prior to Mediocal request or rather prior to submission of the passport for stamping of the visa?

Regards
WaStEd YoUtH

adam912

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17 th
i will tell you what i did hopefully this would help.

1. I put 0 for education, my native language as his native language, and communication i put yes for English and no for French. my son is 3 so he can communicate in English. in your case just choose no for both, they already know he's an infant.
2. occupation put N/A
3. no photos are required for initial application to Sydney, you will however need photos later for local visa office.

hope this helps :)

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
aakash28 said:
i was filling out the forms for FSW application. I got some questions:

1) I have a baby of only 1.5 months and surely he has no formal education yet and also cannot communicate in any language of the world at this moment. What i should be writing? i am thinking "0" as number of years of education and putting native language as my native language, but mentioning that he cannot communicate either in English or French.

2) what would be his occupation? He is 1.5 months young. Should i just write "Infant" ?

3) Instruction guide says "Photos are not required when you submit your application to the CIO in Sydney". SO, i do not need to attached the pictures now?

Please advise.

Thanks
My daughter was 1 month old when we applied for the visa. We put:
Education : 0
Native language : Bengali
English : No
French : No
Hope that helps.