Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello guys

AOR April 1 2017

For the proof of status of my sister in Canada, i provided the following
1. Her passport
2. Certificate of Canadian citizenship

But now i found out that i should also provide (on the website of CIC and other threads)

>Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
The documents should be up to date as of six months prior to submission.

While on the document placement holder of my application it only said:

>Document: Family Member Proof of Status
You must provide a copy of your family member's Canadian Citizenship or Canadian immigration status document (e.g. Canadian passport, Permanent Resident Card, Study Permit, or Work Permit). Please provide a copy of both sides of the document.

What should be done now. Will this lead to rejection?

Help me out.

Thanking you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It would be a big issue only if you claimed 5 points under FSW and if without them you'd have less than 67 points.

Raise a CSE.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Thank you DelPiero

I claimed points for it but even without it i have 68 points in eligibility. Nevertheless, I would like to raise a CSE. But I am not sure how should I approach it. Can I upload any additional document in CSE?

I hope you can help me in this regard.

Thanking you

DelPiero07 said:
It would be a big issue only if you claimed 5 points under FSW and if without them you'd have less than 67 points.

Raise a CSE.

HARIDASKAR

Feb 27, 2017
Hello Guys,
My wife has a sibling in Canada who is a permanent resident. But I don't want to show their details in eAPR. I am ready to specify that we have a relative in Canada who is a permanent resident but I can't get any document from him. Could you tell me what I should do?

Thank you