+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family information form sent empty

Saharatt

Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone
I applied for visitor visa and after submitting the application I found out that I probably sent the Family Ijnformation Form empty
After submission, I figured out that I had not saved the form prior to submission. I dont know what to do now. Should I apply again before going for biometrics? Or the CIC will email me to correct and complete the form?
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone
I applied for visitor visa and after submitting the application I found out that I probably sent the Family Ijnformation Form empty
After submission, I figured out that I had not saved the form prior to submission. I dont know what to do now. Should I apply again before going for biometrics? Or the CIC will email me to correct and complete the form?
Thanks
Hi

IRCC doesn't contact people for incomplete TRV applications. They just reject them.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
So what do you recommend me to do? Shall I create a new application? Can I delete this one?
You may try contacting IRCC through the web form in the link below to apologize for and explain about the unintentional mistake and upload the correct form. You should send that enquiry asap before your application gets rejected for being incomplete. Good Luck!

IRCC web form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

mfmp

Oct 27, 2021
Hi everyone
Thanks
Hi, please if you can share how did you solve this issue? thanks