+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Form for Visit VISA

nuhabkhan

Jun 10, 2023
Hello, My dad recently visited Canada & came back in Dec 23. Now we want to apply & visit Canada together with family. So I am confused if I should place a tick in the family information form in my Dad's section that we will accompany him to Canada. Should we also attach 4 flight tickets or 3 ( My mother , me & my sister)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, My dad recently visited Canada & came back in Dec 23. Now we want to apply & visit Canada together with family. So I am confused if I should place a tick in the family information form in my Dad's section that we will accompany him to Canada. Should we also attach 4 flight tickets or 3 ( My mother , me & my sister)
How old are you and your sister? You don’t buy tickets.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Ok
Let’s cut to the chase here . Are you planning on filing for asylum once you get here ?
Since you have that planned in your previous posts

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-question-regarding-asylum-application.806210/

Your plan has more holes than the Titanic

Reactions: YVR123 and Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So to be approved you need to show funds, ties to return, travel history and valid reasons to travel. Your father’s TRV may have been approved because his ties to return were his family since you didn’t apply at the same time. Given he didn’t claim asylum when he came to Canada and returned means that he wasn’t in danger to return to home country.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
You are not "accompanying" your dad. You are trying to travel as visitors and then apply for asylum .
That's not genuine visitors' intend.

Reactions: Copingwithlife

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
So even if you guys was lucky that IRCC overlooks and approved TRVs for the whole family, the chance of asylum claim approval is low. Since he was able to freely travel in and about and return your country.

nuhabkhan

Jun 10, 2023
So even if you guys was lucky that IRCC overlooks and approved TRVs for the whole family, the chance of asylum claim approval is low. Since he was able to freely travel in and about and return your country.
hmm this is what we are most concerned about. That’s why we are also looking for investment alternatives so to make sure we don’t take 2nd chances cuz we definitely can’t come back here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hmm this is what we are most concerned about. That’s why we are also looking for investment alternatives so to make sure we don’t take 2nd chances cuz we definitely can’t come back here.
He visited Canada and didn’t claim asylum so his case is weak. He could very well be returned home on the next flight if he claims asylum at the airport. Assume he has a lot of money for entrepreneur programs.

nuhabkhan

Jun 10, 2023
He visited Canada and didn’t claim asylum so his case is weak. He could very well be returned home on the next flight if he claims asylum at the airport. Assume he has a lot of money for entrepreneur programs.
Hmm thanks for the suggestions guys. This will definitely help us plan our approaches.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I mean yeah we will. I don’t “see” what’s the problem with that
Other than your father did a reconnaissance mission here , then returned to a country he’s planning to say he fears his life from ……enough to claim asylum from ….
You don’t think immigration can see he visited , left , then all of a sudden applied for a visa for the family ?
Textbook case