+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

family class visa batch of july 2011

katrinapalacio

Jul 29, 2011
hello there kailan po kya natin ma received ang visa natin nag submit ako ng additional requirements on july 12 2011.? na recieved ng manila visa office ng july 13 2011.?

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
katrina did you file your app in the month of July? then, you should probably join us in our July thread so we can share and compare our progress.

You can find the thread here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-july-2011-applicants-t75293.0.html

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
katrinapalacio said:
hi aneyshar how can i register in this site? do u have any idea when the visa are coming?
katrina, depends on when you filed your application. The process takes approximately one month and a half for the first stage, that is the sponsorship approval. Then your file goes to the Visa Office, in your case I think is Manila. After the visa office receives the file, they start evaluating the applicant's PR application, that may take 10 months in Manila!! At some point you (or your husband, whoever is the applicant) will be called for an interview.Then, if all goes well they will ask you to submit your passport, if it hasnt been requested yet, and then wait a couple more weeks to receive the visa.

Please confirm when you sent your application and come join us to the July thread.

katrinapalacio

Jul 29, 2011
@ aneyshar we dont have interview manila visa office send me a letter for additional requirements for processing our visa our passport is already there at manila visa office so i can wait for the visa approval and the permanent resident card. so why it took so long?

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
hard to say without knowing when you filed your app and other details. Manila office always request passports at the beginning of the process.