+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Sponsorship Biometrics

arf000

Dec 7, 2023
Hi everyone!!
Do I still need to do the Biometrics for Spousal Sponsorship even if my Biometrics for visitor visa is still valid?

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hi everyone!!
Do I still need to do the Biometrics for Spousal Sponsorship even if my Biometrics for visitor visa is still valid?
Yes, if you give biometric for PR (first) the same biometric can be used for your visitor visa application, however if you have given the biometric for visitor visa (first), then you may have to give it again for your PR application once requested.

arf000

Dec 7, 2023
Yes, if you give biometric for PR (first) the same biometric can be used for your visitor visa application, however if you have given the biometric for visitor visa (first), then you may have to give it again for your PR application once requested.
Well noted with thanks.

Tayeolu

Dec 8, 2023
Hello
Can certified true copy of marriage certificate can be used for spousal sponsorship application

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hello
Can certified true copy of marriage certificate can be used for spousal sponsorship application
proof of documents are different depending which country you are applying from, I would suggest check the Application kit based on the PA country country of origin or where the marriage registered or taken place

Reactions: YVR123

Tayeolu

Dec 8, 2023
The certified true copy of that marriage certificate is coming from nigeria, the reason why they are giving us this certified true copy is we can't find the original copy anymore, they issued certified of that original certificate, so I want to know can it be accepted for spousal sponsorship

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
The certified true copy of that marriage certificate is coming from nigeria, the reason why they are giving us this certified true copy is we can't find the original copy anymore, they issued certified of that original certificate, so I want to know can it be accepted for spousal sponsorship
Don't overthink too much, apply with what you got

Tayeolu

Dec 8, 2023
Hello

Can affidavits be used with marriage certificates that have an error for spousal sponsorship at IRCC

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone!!
Biometrics are valid for 10 years. You may be required to pay the biometrics fee and then ask for a refund because you already have completed the biometrics (don’t do them again if you want the refund).

arf000

Dec 7, 2023
Biometrics are valid for 10 years. You may be required to pay the biometrics fee and then ask for a refund because you already have completed the biometrics (don’t do them again if you want the refund).
Thank you. I appreciate your help.