Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
Awwww I bet you got your hopes up. But I agree tomorrow is the day! I submitted couple hours after you so please keep us updated :)
Yes of course. As soon as I get it I will post it. Tomorrow is also my birthday so let's hope IRCC gives me the gift.

Reactions: Lola93

vlola24

Nov 30, 2023
I am new to the forum. Applied for my sister and her family on the 21st. However I made the mistake to print both pdf forms, signed, and scanned them. Not sure if that it is a reason for rejection. My question is, this person that got her app returned, didn’t lose her spot? Crossing fingers that small mistakes like that won’t cost us the whole app.
Why do you say that is a mistake? Printing and signing by hand both pdf forms? I know of people who printed the one for the anchor that needs to be notarized, and they got the AOR. I am not sure about the Schedule 1 for the principal participant. Did you get rejected because of that?

They don't specifically say you cannot print and scan the printed form.

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-23
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

Reactions: yayita

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Why do you say that is a mistake? Printing and signing by hand both pdf forms? I know of people who printed the one for the anchor that needs to be notarized, and they got the AOR. I am not sure about the Schedule 1 for the principal participant. Did you get rejected because of that?

They don't specifically say you cannot print and scan the printed form.
I think only the anchor form need to printed and signed but the applicant form only digitally signed

Sandra_Lopez

Oct 22, 2015
I think only the anchor form need to printed and signed but the applicant form only digitally signed
I printed, signed and scanned both of them. I am pretty sure the anchor one needed to be printed and scanned but worried that the other one can be rejected as it is says do not print and scan and I missed that.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I printed, signed and scanned both of them. I am pretty sure the anchor one needed to be printed and scanned but worried that the other one can be rejected as it is says do not print and scan and I missed that.
Exactly because that form
Is for the applicant and doesn’t need to be printed and sign because at the end of the application you electronically sign your whole application so it doesn’t need to print and sign just fill and put the date and u could electronically sign or leave it empty and when you done with the application and do the electronically signature for the whole application that count as the signature. The other for the anchor and notary yes it has to be printed and signed by them because they aren’t the applicant.

vlola24

Nov 30, 2023
Anone from the 21st got any type of communication from IRCC? It looks like they are still working on the 20th.

Juank27

Dec 1, 2023
Woodstock
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-21 8:00pm (UTC)
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response:

Jasr19

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-DEC-2014
Doc's Request.
Proof of Relationship 20-05-2015
Nomination.....
PER 09-MAR-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-20 (11:46pm UTC)
Date AOR received: 2023-12-01 (9am Toronto Time)
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:

Reactions: ss_mv

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-20 (11:46pm UTC)
Date AOR received: 2023-12-01 (9am Toronto Time)
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Arrived on time for your birthday lol

happy birthday

Reactions: Jasr19 and yayita

AngelMont

Dec 1, 2023
Exactly because that form
Is for the applicant and doesn’t need to be printed and sign because at the end of the application you electronically sign your whole application so it doesn’t need to print and sign just fill and put the date and u could electronically sign or leave it empty and when you done with the application and do the electronically signature for the whole application that count as the signature. The other for the anchor and notary yes it has to be printed and signed by them because they aren’t the applicant.
Hi Sara,

Where does it say that the schedule 1 declaration form (IMM 5989) cannot be printed? I have already read everywhere and nowhere does it say anything like that, actually, the form gives you the option to print “Print Form”

Reactions: ss_mv and vlola24