Category........
Visa Office......
Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2015
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie in this forum and I've read numerous topics and comments here that have been so resourceful as I prepare to apply for MPNP under the skilled worker category. I have some queries which I would really appreciate any idea contributions from the members here.

I had applied for Canada study permit visa in 2008, unfortunately I was refused the visa reason being that I had insufficient funds. While filling the family additional form, I used the information that my sister filled previously when she applied for Canada student visa. Now when gathering date of birth information from my siblings and parents, I've realized that my sister used wrong dates of birth. Now I'm in a dilemma. should I use the information for dates of birth that I'd used before or just use the ones I've gathered now? what are consequences of the CIC discovering this difference in dates of birth if at all the records are confirmed.

I had worked from 2004 till I joined college in 2008 in my home country and graduated in 2011 and since then I've been working in my profession. CIC states that all the information concerning what one has been doing since age 18 or for the last 10 years should be provided without leaving gaps. The place I worked before joining college has since changed ownership and my then employer traveled abroad. To prove that I worked for that period I need to submit a reference letter which is impossible to get now since I can't trace the employer. What should I do in this case, or is it fine if I just submit the reference letter from my current employer where I've worked for 3 years?

Thanks for your opinions.