+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2020 university of Manitoba

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Thank you so much, i have accepted it just now, before i was thinking after accepting directly we need to pay fees and etc. But its like I have to wait now for my final result in April 2020. I would like to connect with some one who is willing to go manitoba university
Hi Vishrai,

I have been accepted by UManitoba as well for Fall 20 session, Computer Science. What stage are you on ?

Lets connect... :)

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Bachelor degree in commerce that's nice but you first have to get a required gpa first in the university 1 before declearing a major.....but congrats once more we welcome you into the umanitoba group....and if you need any information or are confused on anything don't forget to ask anyone on the forum and if we know we deliver or instead make avid reserch for you.....wish you best of luck on your visa application..

Reactions: mohit@001

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Please where are you applying from?
I'm from Pakistan however a resident of UAE, I applied in January and got the decision in Feburary.

I have been accepted for Year 2 as it is clearly mentioned over the offer letter as well however my courses are being evaluated at the moment for credit transfer.

Gideon Bright

Apr 17, 2020
I'm from Pakistan however a resident of UAE, I applied in January and got the decision in Feburary.

I have been accepted for Year 2 as it is clearly mentioned over the offer letter as well however my courses are being evaluated at the moment for credit transfer.
Pls can we communicate on WhatsApp?
+2349067569697

Gideon Bright

Apr 17, 2020

Please what date specifically did you apply and receive the decision?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi any one is going to study university of Manitoba for computer science. I got offer letter already. Can share common questions. I am Indian female student.
Hi Vishrai,

I have been accepted for Computer Science as well at UManitoba, I'm from Pakistan however reside in Dubai.

Mandeep21

Jul 31, 2018
hi,
m from India I have got letter of acceptance for applied business management from uni of manitoba.. and done with my medical but after the lockdown I was not able to file my application in Embassy...so kindly guide what options do I have??