+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2020 university of Manitoba

vishrai

Aug 27, 2019
Hi any one is going to study university of Manitoba for computer science. I got offer letter already. Can share common questions. I am Indian female student.

vishrai

Aug 27, 2019
Hi any one is going to study university of Manitoba for computer science. I got offer letter already. Can share common questions. I am Indian female student.
How much time we can wait before accepting the offer. Can we wait for a month to accept the offer to proceed further. As already applied to other universities but got offer from manitoba first.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How much time we can wait before accepting the offer. Can we wait for a month to accept the offer to proceed further. As already applied to other universities but got offer from manitoba first.
You offer letter will likely have a deadline to secure a spot.

vishrai

Aug 27, 2019
You offer letter will likely have a deadline to secure a spot.
Thank you so much, i have accepted it just now, before i was thinking after accepting directly we need to pay fees and etc. But its like I have to wait now for my final result in April 2020. I would like to connect with some one who is willing to go manitoba university

Sarimjaved

Dec 20, 2019
Hello, when did u apply? Because i planning to apply waiting for IELTS result. How soon we can apply?

mahtabafzal

Dec 2, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Hi,

Congrats for your admission secured.

I am willing to apply for the masters program in civil engineering. can you please tell me how much chance do I have to get admission. Also, i dont have any advisor on board yet.

B.E Civil Engineering from 400th Rank University NUST: CGPA 2.54/4.00 (60.5% marks)

much thanks,

Mehtab Afzal

Reactions: mohit@001

vishrai

Aug 27, 2019
Hi,

Congrats for your admission secured.

I am willing to apply for the masters program in civil engineering. can you please tell me how much chance do I have to get admission. Also, i dont have any advisor on board yet.

B.E Civil Engineering from 400th Rank University NUST: CGPA 2.54/4.00 (60.5% marks)

much thanks,

Mehtab Afzal
I have not much idea but its mentioned clearly in there website about requirement.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you so much, i have accepted it just now, before i was thinking after accepting directly we need to pay fees and etc. But its like I have to wait now for my final result in April 2020. I would like to connect with some one who is willing to go manitoba university
Am going to University of manitoba for fall 2020 you got accepted into the university 1 program ryy

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Yes I have offer letter for bachlor of science
Oooo you got admitted into the bachelor of science program or you starting at u1 cause all students without 24credit hours of post secondary courses or has never attended any post secondary courses begin at u1 for the first year before moving to their respective program of choice in the second yr