+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fall 2016

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
I wish to do a 2 or 3 year diploma from a college. pls tell me which course and college should I choose.
I am from science background.

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
neerav said:
I wish to do a 2 or 3 year diploma from a college. pls tell me which course and college should I choose.
I am from science background.
I really want to answer this question but a part of that question should be answered by you first. We can help you with the college or university on this forum but at least decide what you want to do yourself. Kindly don't take offence but seriously, what are you interested in? What are you looking to get into? Anyway, try the following colleges if you are looking for 2 or 3 year diplomas.
1. NAIT
2. SAIT
3. BCIT
4. Saskatchewan Polytechnic
5. Red River college

I am not so good with Eastern Canada but they have a lot more option compared to the west. The the colleges I stated above are really good option. They will give you plenty of options and will get you a competitive edge in the market. I know as I am a graduate of Sask Polytechnic. good luck! :)

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
I was thinking about petroleum engineering technology from NAIT but due to recession in had to drop this idea and now I wish to go for mechanical engineering technician.

P.S. thank you for the reply.
:D

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
AdmitCanada said:
Hi Neerav,

Which course you have applied? Have you received the offer letter.
hi,
I had applied for mechanical engineering technology and have received the conditional offer letter from 4 colleges. what about you?
BEST OF LUCK

AdmitCanada

Mar 6, 2016
I have applied recently to business courses but have not heard yet. Will let you know once I receive one. thank you :)

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
AdmitCanada said:
I have applied recently to business courses but have not heard yet. Will let you know once I receive one. thank you :)
BEST OF LUCK for your acceptance. 8) 8)

suny1

Mar 8, 2016
i want to do Master in Computer Science in Canada. I am hardworking student. Please guide me which university will be economical for me that It will be possible for me to to manage my tuition fee managed by myself doing job.

AdmitCanada

Mar 6, 2016
Hi Neerav, Thankyou for the wishes :). I have received my acceptance from Niagara College with scholarship. However I am confused about some stuffs here, like, place, part time jobs, etc.

Do you know anything about these

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
AdmitCanada said:
Hi Neerav, Thankyou for the wishes :). I have received my acceptance from Niagara College with scholarship. However I am confused about some stuffs here, like, place, part time jobs, etc.

Do you know anything about these
Niagara college is near Niagara falls which is a very popular tourist spot so courses like HM, business have good oppurtunities there.
BEST OF LUCK

chiranjeevi94

Mar 9, 2016
hi
I took my ielts exam on december and I got
L-7.5
R-7
W-6
S-6
my overall is 6.5 is it enough for the immigration
since i have applied for the graduate course in aerospace engineering my cgpa is 82% now
i still have one more semester to complete in two months time
and i have applied for fall intake in three of the univs carleton, ryerson and mcgill univs.