+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAKE IELTS CERTIFICATE SELL ONLINE?

KishanRav

Jun 21, 2017
Somebody asked that we can get genuine IELTS certificate? Is it worthful? I am not interested at all.. Why such idiots are trying to make money while doing scams? Even he is trying to prove that he is a professional in this and they have insiders in British council.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Somebody asked that we can get genuine IELTS certificate? Is it worthful? I am not interested at all.. Why such idiots are trying to make money while doing scams? Even he is trying to prove that he is a professional in this and they have insiders in British council.
Using a fake certificate will get your application refused and also a five year ban from Canada for misrepresentation.

Reactions: KishanRav

FastTrackIELTS

Star Member
May 20, 2017
DO NOT BUY FAKE CERTIFICATES.

One of my students recently bought one of these before booking a lesson with me and she has now unfortunately lost more than $3,000.

These scammers usually use Western Union so there is no security for your transaction. There is no way for you to reclaim the money.

But most importantly: it does not work. The easiest way to pass the exam is to study and get the right band score. Immigration offices have grown very strict over the past few years and they are very observant of this type of scam. It is not recommended that any student tries to buy a certificate.

Reactions: KishanRav