+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extremely URGENT! - My fees receipt is blank?!

canuck_amuck

Star Member
May 23, 2008
Hello,

I just paid my fees online for my wifes spousal sponsorship application. It was $1,040.00 . I brought up the PDF receipt that they emailed me, and it shows the date, the ammount paid and a bar code, but other than that it is blank.

The "Copy 2" That should be mailed to CIC-M has fields for name, date of birth, client ID, address, postal code, and phone number. All of these fields are blank? I did not read any instructions that said I would need to fill these in, or not fill them in, or that they should already have information in them. I assumed that the info would be in them already but it is not.

What do I do, fill it in, or leave it blank?

Thanks,
Canuck

canuck_amuck

Star Member
May 23, 2008
I just found this in the "Online payment flow":

Once you return to the CIC site, you will be shown your official receipt. You must print this receipt and fill out by hand the Payer Information Section. Please attach this receipt to your completed application. At this time you may choose to quit or pay more fees.
They sure made that information hard enough to find...

One last question though, I am assuming I leave the "Client ID" Field blank, because I dont think I have a client ID, do I?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you dont know your client ID, just leave it blank. They can look it up.

canuck_amuck

Star Member
May 23, 2008
Thanks!

And I will keep everyone updated as our application progresses.

Oh, also, I thought I saw a website once where people were tracking how long their applications were taking. Am I crazy or does this website exist?