+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extreme Situation !!! Help

watertruck

Apr 7, 2012
I submitted all my documents May 25 , but they are all signed as May 24!!.
I don't know what to do , I'm desperate

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R said:
do you really think if it's an extreme situation. Before I could open your thread, just by reading the listing "Extreme Situation !!! Help" on the forum index, my first reaction was, "Oh! this man really need help!" But now after reading your thread, I am feeling people like you should be fired off to some other planet......!!
instead of writing a 58 worthless text, you can just answer his question in a nice 5-10 words sentence. would that be a problem? :eek: :eek:

now i have a feeling that people like you should be fired off to some other planet!

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
R said:
do you really think if it's an extreme situation. Before I could open your thread, just by reading the listing "Extreme Situation !!! Help" on the forum index, my first reaction was, "Oh! this man really need help!" But now after reading your thread, I am feeling people like you should be fired off to some other planet......!!
:D :D :D

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hell911 said:
instead of writing a 58 worthless text, you can just answer his question in a nice 5-10 words sentence. would that be a problem? :eek: :eek:

now i have a feeling that people like you should be fired off to some other planet!
No offense with any one,

but i do agree with R' ,

this is common sense and if you fail to handle situation like this,

how would you survive in Extreme Situation those are waiting for you in Canada , try to use your brain

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
watertruck said:
hummmmmm interesting ......................

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Bro, Don't be tense. It just a normal matter. Visa officers have common senses. So they will consider it. These things don't changes things. Main thing is Finance and country tie . If you have these. So just chill up for some days you will get the medical call soon . Best of luck ! ! !

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sak78
maybe he is new in this kind of stuff, and dont have any knowledge, so he gotta ask, by answering his questions now, he can have idea what is right or wrong.

we got to teach them not get angry on them.

btw~ its already answered. no sense on fighting :eek:

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
watertruck said:
It doesn't matter even a bit. This is what is officially mentioned "IMPORTANT NOTE: This application must be signed and dated before it is submitted" Things would have been interesting had you mentioned date after the date you posted it. If the date was that important then it would be explicitly mentioned that you have to sign on the same day on which you post your package.

So don't take any tension. Its perfectly all right even if you have shown date as old as a week.

S

sting

Re: Extreme Situation !!! Help - This is not an extreme issue

All of us (almost) have a problem ...That is we really don't read the guide before we post something here. By reading the guide, we will get answers to 90% of our question which we ask here. We are trying to go to Canada to study and we are posting these type of questions here. Shame on us!

I know, after reading my note, some of us will say 'fire off', 'be nice', 'be polite'. It is all about COMMON sense. All the best!

watertruck

Apr 7, 2012
Sorry for this nonsense question , remove the word EXTREME and the last line of text. It was just a little doubt, but I was bored, Sorry.

E

Elect_Engr

If the documents were signed as of a later date than the submission date (e.g. as of May 26 and submitted on May 25), that COULD be a problem as you can not sign a document in future. However I am sure Visa Officer would have ignored even that one. Signed as of a later month than the submission month can cause objection though.

Your situation is totally logical. I signed my documents 2 weeks prior to sending them as it is part of the routine of collecting, completing and signing forms etc. Imagine, for example, trying to get forms signed by a big family on the exact last date for a family visa or something of that sort. That would be very inconvenient.

watertruck said: