+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extra Sheet Of Paper

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Quick question just to double check.

When I need to use an extra sheet of paper to explain something do I write the full answer on the extra sheet of paper then attack that sheet (with a paper clip) or, do I just put the remaining answer on the extra sheet of paper?

Example: On the form I would write down in one of the boxes, "Look at separate sheet of paper" and I would have my FULL answer on the extra paper

OR

Example: On the form, write down as much information as I can then on the extra sheet of paper write the remaining information where I left off from?

Thanks for the help!

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
Spyro64 said:
Quick question just to double check.

When I need to use an extra sheet of paper to explain something do I write the full answer on the extra sheet of paper then attack that sheet (with a paper clip) or, do I just put the remaining answer on the extra sheet of paper?

Example: On the form I would write down in one of the boxes, "Look at separate sheet of paper" and I would have my FULL answer on the extra paper

OR

Example: On the form, write down as much information as I can then on the extra sheet of paper write the remaining information where I left off from?

Thanks for the help!
Hey there,

I also have some separate sheets which i will be attaching..
So what i did is put my Sponsors(husbands) name , date of birth and the Form No eg IMM ****

I also wrote the question and than answer it...and on the form where the original question is i put a comment "plz see separate sheet attached "and planning to put a stick note too...my husband thinks that attaching the separate sheet write after the page where the question is more convenient where as i thing after the end of the form is much better ..still dont know which way is better lool...

I dont think so there is any hard and fast rule its all up to you and how manageable you make it from the officer...its better to give them everything in a plate properly rather giving ingredents and asking them to cook....i prefer making my Bowl of Pasta and send it to them to eat..lol

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
S_Ashir said:
Hey there,

I also have some separate sheets which i will be attaching..
So what i did is put my Sponsors(husbands) name , date of birth and the Form No eg IMM ****

I also wrote the question and than answer it...and on the form where the original question is i put a comment "plz see separate sheet attached "and planning to put a stick note too...my husband thinks that attaching the separate sheet write after the page where the question is more convenient where as i thing after the end of the form is much better ..still dont know which way is better lool...

I dont think so there is any hard and fast rule its all up to you and how manageable you make it from the officer...its better to give them everything in a plate properly rather giving ingredents and asking them to cook....i prefer making my Bowl of Pasta and send it to them to eat..lol
Okay! I will do that too. Thank you for the reply and help. :)

Hope I am not a bother... but have you completed a medical examination yet? I have had it completed since november 2016 and on the checklist, imm 5533 it says, "Place of medical examination" and I am wondering if I just put Canada down? or city and country like Burnaby. Canada or...? Thoughts?

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
Spyro64 said:
Okay! I will do that too. Thank you for the reply and help. :)

Hope I am not a bother... but have you completed a medical examination yet? I have had it completed since november 2016 and on the checklist, imm 5533 it says, "Place of medical examination" and I am wondering if I just put Canada down? or city and country like Burnaby. Canada or...? Thoughts?
I got my medical done in Nov too and according to the new kit which we all are recommended to use says no need for upfront medical...But in my case when i got it done in Nov 2016 they gave me a paper and said that a unique UMI no is been created and your results will be sent to CIC all you have to do is just attach this paper we are giving you and CIC will link it to find ur medical results....and it was done according to the old kit like a specific panel of physisan did my Medical..Boy!!! its not cheap to get medical done again and again..so i will definitely attach mine with it..as they are still accepting old kits so i guess its ok...anyways if in future they ask for another we can't do much..but i think attaching it is saving us and CIC some time as it all officially done....I am not sure of my Poilce certificate as i also got it done In Nov too now i dont knw if i shoud attach it or not..as the check list strictly says do not attach it unless asked later....

COnfused heheh

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
S_Ashir said:
I got my medical done in Nov too and according to the new kit which we all are recommended to use says no need for upfront medical...But in my case when i got it done in Nov 2016 they gave me a paper and said that a unique UMI no is been created and your results will be sent to CIC all you have to do is just attach this paper we are giving you and CIC will link it to find ur medical results....and it was done according to the old kit like a specific panel of physisan did my Medical..Boy!!! its not cheap to get medical done again and again..so i will definitely attach mine with it..as they are still accepting old kits so i guess its ok...anyways if in future they ask for another we can't do much..but i think attaching it is saving us and CIC some time as it all officially done....I am not sure of my Poilce certificate as i also got it done In Nov too now i dont knw if i shoud attach it or not..as the check list strictly says do not attach it unless asked later....

COnfused heheh

I think Country....i will put Australia-Syd and in my case my medical office refused to provide the name of the panel....i dont knw what to do??? they said they are not authorised yet but CIC to give any info...seems like they dont knw there is a new kit and things are changed... we all are struggling