+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension to submit Passport after PPR

daniigiannini88

Apr 28, 2020
Hello everyone. I need some help. I requested an extension and got the following answer on the new PPR letter:

“**We have received your request for an extension to submit your documents to the Visa Office. Please ensure that you submit the required documentation as soon as possible.** “

I want to know if that means it was granted or not. Has anyone ever requested an extension and got an asset like this one and can give me some light. Thanks!

krispie

Jun 11, 2024
Hi, did you figure this out in the end? I submitted a similar request through their webform and only got an ackowledgement and no the message that you received above.

krispie

Jun 11, 2024
I got 2 replies but they were not at all helpful 1 week apart. The first one said something about biometrics and forwarding my message to the correct office - I'd already done my biometrics and my request had nothing to do with it. The second said they are verifying the information. It's clear that they don't read the messages properly and just send out some random copy pasted standard message.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I got 2 replies but they were not at all helpful 1 week apart. The first one said something about biometrics and forwarding my message to the correct office - I'd already done my biometrics and my request had nothing to do with it. The second said they are verifying the information. It's clear that they don't read the messages properly and just send out some random copy pasted standard message.
This is my experience with them too template replies with no real action