+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry

Seebu2021

Dec 5, 2023
Hello guys, Asked for extension for passport submission, ircc asked to upload docs in portal, did same, status changed to reviewing documents, all is complete in tracker. When to expect new PPR ? Ircc Canada.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello guys, Asked for extension for passport submission, ircc asked to upload docs in portal, did same, status changed to reviewing documents, all is complete in tracker. When to expect new PPR ? Ircc Canada.
Why would you ask for passport submission extension if you don't have a PPR? About when you'll get your PPR, we can't say as we don't know when was your AOR or what stages are complete in your application!

Seebu2021

Dec 5, 2023
We got PPR on 10th Oct 2023, I was out of country sailing on a ship, so I didn’t know I can come back within 30 days or not, my wife raised webform for extension explaining the situation and attaching the documents. However I was able to come back on time and we submitted passports that reached ircc on 7 th November 2023, on 22 nd November 2023 we receive message from ircc asking when I will be back, on 24 th nov 2023 we receive back our passports and saw they were not stamped reason being “application under process” Also in our file one more row was created written “Replacement- submissions required- upload file”. We informed that I arrived - submitted and passports not stamped and now we are available to re submit. After uploading info in our profile, we got reply that documents received and in our profile it’s saying documents under review. Now waiting for PPR again.

Seebu2021

Dec 5, 2023
We got PPR on 10th Oct 2023, I was out of country sailing on a ship, so I didn’t know I can come back within 30 days or not, my wife raised webform for extension explaining the situation and attaching the documents. However I was able to come back on time and we submitted passports that reached ircc on 7 th November 2023, on 22 nd November 2023 we receive message from ircc asking when I will be back, on 24 th nov 2023 we receive back our passports and saw they were not stamped reason being “application under process” Also in our file one more row was created written “Replacement- submissions required- upload file”. We informed that I arrived - submitted and passports not stamped and now we are available to re submit. After uploading info in our profile, we got reply that documents received and in our profile it’s saying documents under review. Now waiting for PPR again.
Anyone experienced something like this, please advise how long to get new PPR from ircc canada