+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Work Experience

satishgawde89

Mar 2, 2020
Dear all,
I have total 9 years of experience in two companies, out of which,
1) Graduate Engineer Trainee for 1 year (2011-2012) in first company
2)Asst. Manager- Purchasing for 3 years (2012-2015) in 1st company &
3) Procurement Manager for more than 4 years and currently working in 2nd company.
So,for express entry can I show my latest experience only, i.e. Procurement Manager for 4 years, or I have to show all my work experiences?

Thanks.

satishgawde89

Mar 2, 2020
you can show only the latest one and show the rest in personal history
Sir,
Thank you for your prompt response.
Can you please elaborate how can I show personal history as I'm not aware of it.
Also, while filling express entry application should I mention only one work experience details or should I show all work experiences and the after getting invite just send them latest work experience documents?

Thanks.

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Sir,
Thank you for your prompt response.
Can you please elaborate how can I show personal history as I'm not aware of it.
Also, while filling express entry application should I mention only one work experience details or should I show all work experiences and the after getting invite just send them latest work experience documents?

Thanks.
Show only the latest one since it is greater than 3 years you'll get the max points. If you show all the work ex you'll have to provide documents and reference letter for all which doesnt make sense since it is not add into your points, show only the latest one under work ex. Once you get the ita, youll have to submit the pr application where you'll have a separate personal history section where you have to show what all you have done in the past 10 years, you can mention your previous work ex there

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
you dont need to provide reference letter and other documents for things mentioned under personal history so it'll be easier going forward