+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Work Experience Full Time and Part Time work

holo1600

Mar 2, 2021
Hi all,
I am filling up the work experience section of my profile for Express Entry.
I have read across the forum, and I see that I only need to put the work experience that I can claim points with.
And, all the works that do not count, can put in the personal experience later.

I am currently having both a full-time job and a part-time job for two years at the same time.
Is that mean that I can put full-time job experience in the work experience section, and leave the part-time job in the personal experience?
Do I also need an LOE to explain why I am not including the part-time job in the work experience?
I asked my employers for the reference letters, and I already have the reference letters for both jobs.

prabh4743_

Jun 10, 2023
Hi all,
I am filling up the work experience section of my profile for Express Entry.
I have read across the forum, and I see that I only need to put the work experience that I can claim points with.
And, all the works that do not count, can put in the personal experience later.

I am currently having both a full-time job and a part-time job for two years at the same time.
Is that mean that I can put full-time job experience in the work experience section, and leave the part-time job in the personal experience?
Do I also need an LOE to explain why I am not including the part-time job in the work experience?
I asked my employers for the reference letters, and I already have the reference letters for both jobs.
WHAT YOU DID SIR ?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Only include relevant work experience in your work history. Others you can put in the personal history. Unless, that part time job is also relevant to your NOC you are claiming points to.