+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry without any work experience.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feejay87 said:
It is mandatory, you can question as much as you can to me, but not with CIC !
No it is not. If u have a canadian masters degree u dnt have to submit ECA. I haven't submitted it. It was nt there on the checklist as well.

ammu.kamu

Sep 9, 2015
I attend university in the United States, I have a year of work experience in the same field as my degree from the summer after my 2nd year until the summer of my 3rd year. Does that count as work experience for FSWP?

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluffmaster88 said:
No it is not. If u have a canadian masters degree u dnt have to submit ECA. I haven't submitted it. It was nt there on the checklist as well.
He mentioned that he did his undergrad from India, I am only taking about his undergrad!

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammu.kamu said:
I attend university in the United States, I have a year of work experience in the same field as my degree from the summer after my 2nd year until the summer of my 3rd year. Does that count as work experience for FSWP?
It looks like an internship or coop program; if that was full time (30 hrs/week) and paid, then you can show that as your work experience!

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Greenland
feejay87 said:
It looks like an internship or coop program; if that was full time (30 hrs/week) and paid, then you can show that as your work experience!
"" Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?

No. Co-op terms and apprenticeships completed before graduating do not count as skilled work experience. They are considered part of an educational program.

The work experience you can use to apply for the Canadian Experience Class must not have been gained while studying full time on a student permit (for example, experience gained while on a co-op work term).""

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=394&t=29

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Sulehri said:
"" Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?

No. Co-op terms and apprenticeships completed before graduating do not count as skilled work experience. They are considered part of an educational program.

The work experience you can use to apply for the Canadian Experience Class must not have been gained while studying full time on a student permit (for example, experience gained while on a co-op work term).""

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=394&t=29
True only for CEC, their question was about experience gained in the US. It is valid.