+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Vs the normal immigration process

johnINDIA

Feb 16, 2011
Hello Friends ,

i wanted to know if the normal immi applicants will loose their chance over express entry applicants .
what would be the difference ?

Also , i got a sms saying money has been deducted from my credit card a/c for processing , what next ?

thanks again.

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
johnINDIA said:
Hello Friends ,

i wanted to know if the normal immi applicants will loose their chance over express entry applicants .
what would be the difference ?

Also , i got a sms saying money has been deducted from my credit card a/c for processing , what next ?

thanks again.
Hi,

If you applied under old FSW2014 program and your CC is already charged, then this is a good news for you. You should get PER e-mail soon. After that you will receive an AoR from your local visa office but some offices do not send them at all. You should be waiting for your medical request then. You will also be able to check your application status online at the CIC web site using your UCI or Application number.

Cheers.

johnINDIA

Feb 16, 2011
RomanSPb said:
Hi,

If you applied under old FSW2014 program and your CC is already charged, then this is a good news for you. You should get PER e-mail soon. After that you will receive an AoR from your local visa office but some offices do not send them at all. You should be waiting for your medical request then. You will also be able to check your application status online at the CIC web site using your UCI or Application number.

Cheers.

Thank you for the reply , a lot comforting.. now.