+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sharma_vidhyut

Nov 27, 2017
thnx mate..!!
So, in the section where they ask has the candidate applied to IRCC before, should i mention yes in that?
never mind..i got this in IRCC FAQs section:
"
I applied before Express Entry was launched, but my application was returned because it was incomplete (or the cap was reached). Do I answer “yes” or “no” to the “have you previously submitted an application” question?
If you got a letter from us that confirms your previous application is being processed, you should answer “yes.”

If you did not get this letter, you should answer “no.” If the application was never formally accepted for processing, we don’t count it as an application.
"

Reactions: Juliepopu

ENGRNDUDU

Jan 7, 2018
Hello friends,
Can someone help me with this, I want to use the money from my cooperative as my POF and also submit my six months bank account statement with it.Is it okay? Do I need to add any other information or documents?
I need your suggestions guys
Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello friends,
Can someone help me with this, I want to use the money from my cooperative as my POF and also submit my six months bank account statement with it.Is it okay? Do I need to add any other information or documents?
I need your suggestions guys
Thank you
Hi,

Funds need to be in you personal name not an organisation or a cooperative.

Regards

Hirra*

Jan 13, 2018
Hey

I'm new to this forum. I've a query regarding documents attestation. Do I need to send all documents from matric till masters level to WES??
Or only masters degree attested copies by HEC Pak ???
Regards

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hello Friends,
While trying to create a GC key and create a separate application, it is always giving me the below

System-generated error code:

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
I am getting this message since the past two weeks. Have already tried using different browsers and cleared cache/history.
Please advise how to proceed.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey

I'm new to this forum. I've a query regarding documents attestation. Do I need to send all documents from matric till masters level to WES??
Regards
If you have Masters degree, then WES will ask for Bachelors and Masters both. If you have only Bachelors Degree, then they will only ask for Bachelors degree documents. This way, I have received WES for my wife.

vicky1989

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
My friend applied under express Entry in federal skilled worker program. 1 years and 9 months experience as institution lecturer noc 4021. Funds are around $13000. Got bank statement or portfolio at the same day money deposited and after one week submitted the file. But didn’t mentioned noc while submitted the main file online. Do you think everything is fine and will get positive response? And candidate is in Canada applied after 2 year postgraduate program. Thanks

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
You have to send all. Master and Bachelor will be send by HEC.

Matric and inter will be sent through Local Board. WES has all procedure

Hey

Regards

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Submit and LOE to IRCC he can still submit.
My friend applied under express Entry in federal skilled worker program. 1 years and 9 months experience as institution lecturer noc 4021. Funds are around $13000. Got bank statement or portfolio at the same day money deposited and after one week submitted the file. But didn’t mentioned noc while submitted the main file online. Do you think everything is fine and will get positive response? And candidate is in Canada applied after 2 year postgraduate program. Thanks

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hello Folks,
I need your guidance for entering the education details under EE profile for my Brother. details hereunder

Currently: Pursuing Ph.D. from Newzeland since May 2017
Previously: M. Tech & B Tech in Computer Science- ECA has done equivalent to Master Degree.

Question is: How should I mentioned the Ph.D. details ?? Wheather is it required or not as it's not completed yet and we haven't done ECA for it?

Please advise.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Hello Folks,
I need your guidance for entering the education details under EE profile for my Brother. details hereunder

Currently: Pursuing Ph.D. from Newzeland since May 2017
Previously: M. Tech & B Tech in Computer Science- ECA has done equivalent to Master Degree.

Question is: How should I mentioned the Ph.D. details ?? Wheather is it required or not as it's not completed yet and we haven't done ECA for it?

Please advise.
Since you are not claiming points for your Ph.D., it should only be listed in the Personal History section and mark it as your 'current' study. For the Education section, only mention the degrees(s) that have ECA for which you are claiming points. Good Luck!

Reactions: scorpionrishu

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Friends,

I have a quick question-

I got my CPCO- Final request - Ready for Visa and I had dispatched my passport to Ottawa for stamping. I got the CPCO- Final request - Ready for Visa email almost 2 weeks now but my CIC profile status did not change yet to approve . It's still showing " Background check in progress".

Did anyone face similar situation and how days and when CIC profile status gets change to "Approve" or something like that?

Please let me know.

Thanks,