+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

steron

Oct 30, 2017
Please i need someone to enlighten me on what to do . i was refused a Family temporary residence visa on the ground that ,(1)- Purpose of Visit,(2)-We have not demonstrated strong socio-economic ties in my home country in March this year 2017 and now i have been given ITA to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCE with my family please can anyone here advice me on what to do .so that i will not face any difficulties

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
Hi Seniors,

Is there any whatsap group for discussing the same about EE. If yes please add my number too - 9790979796 India number

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello people,

While filling my Address history in PR post ITA I realized that I have no recollection/document of my address in 2009. I lived in Bangalore for 11 months but totally forgot the address. I am not claiming points for this work experience as I was on off-rolls and only have an employment letter with few payslips - no letter in CIC format since the relation between my company (Huawei) and off-roll(Kelly) doesn't exist anymore.

Question: Should I show that I was employed but have no address to go by it Or do I show I was employed and provide my Delhi address?
OR simply show that I was unemployed at this time and give my home (Delhi) address?

I do not want to mislead or lie on my application.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please i need someone to enlighten me on what to do . i was refused a Family temporary residence visa on the ground that ,(1)- Purpose of Visit,(2)-We have not demonstrated strong socio-economic ties in my home country in March this year 2017 and now i have been given ITA to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCE with my family please can anyone here advice me on what to do .so that i will not face any difficulties
Hi,

The PR application will be treated on its individual merit so you wont have any problems. All you need to do is answer Yes to the statutory question that asks about this and explain. Also submit a schedule A form as part of your LOE to avoid being asked for it later on.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello people,

While filling my Address history in PR post ITA I realized that I have no recollection/document of my address in 2009. I lived in Bangalore for 11 months but totally forgot the address. I am not claiming points for this work experience as I was on off-rolls and only have an employment letter with few payslips - no letter in CIC format since the relation between my company (Huawei) and off-roll(Kelly) doesn't exist anymore.

Question: Should I show that I was employed but have no address to go by it Or do I show I was employed and provide my Delhi address?
OR simply show that I was unemployed at this time and give my home (Delhi) address?

I do not want to mislead or lie on my application.
Hi,

Option 2 will be misrepresentation. What I would do is show that I was employed and put the company address.

regards

Reactions: Kuchbhi

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi,

Option 2 will be misrepresentation. What I would do is show that I was employed and put the company address.

regards
Which company ? The one who I worked for (Huawei) or the one on whose payroll I was (Kelly)?
Also, do you believe I should explain this in my LOE even though I am not claiming any points for it ? Similarly, should I explain my travelling as a part of my job but giving only my home address as mentioned in earlier posts?

P.S - Are you in Canada now @TanakaM ? I wonder how your experience has been so far?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Which company ? The one who I worked for (Huawei) or the one on whose payroll I was (Kelly)?
Also, do you believe I should explain this in my LOE even though I am not claiming any points for it ? Similarly, should I explain my travelling as a part of my job but giving only my home address as mentioned in earlier posts?

P.S - Are you in Canada now @TanakaM ? I wonder how your experience has been so far?
I would put Kelly's address. No need to explain anything. Since you are not claiming points for this experience it only goes into personal history where no evidence is required.

Not yet in Canada my friend. By God's grace I will be there soon.

regards

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my Masters from University of Queensland in Australia, Bachelors from Bangalore university in India and Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from National Law School of India University (PGDIPR).

What would be the best approach for sending the documents to WES?

a) Request the documents from University of Queensland be couriered to Bangalore and then combine all the transcripts into one envelope and send it to WES or
b) Request my Australian university to send the sealed copy of the transcript directly to WES and then separately send the transcripts for my bachelors and PGDIPR transcripts to WES. Would this option result in additional charges?

Please let me know your thoughts on the same. Thank you.
I was also similar case. Can you share the link you followed for wes submissions. I live in usa My masters is from USA but my Diploma and bachelors are from India How i should approach

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Friends!

After submitting the PR application, how much time does it take to get the final decision and stamping request.

Tentatively on current trends?

Thanks,

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
I was also similar case. Can you share the link you followed for wes submissions. I live in usa My masters is from USA but my Diploma and bachelors are from India How i should approach
Most likely you'll need to request your school in US to send the transcript directly to WES. As per your diploma and degree from India, get the transcripts in a sealed envelope and put those along with legible copy of degree to WES Canada with your WES reference number.

Reactions: Mahalya

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Most likely you'll need to request your school in US to send the transcript directly to WES. As per your diploma and degree from India, get the transcripts in a sealed envelope and put those along with legible copy of degree to WES Canada with your WES reference number.
Thank you for your reply.
I have a question about TIME GAP that takes :
If i register for wes and with that ref number I will ask my US university to send Masters transcripts directly to WES Canada.
In 1 month or so I will go to India and will get my Bachelors and Diploma transcripts in 1 more month or so... Then There will be a gap of 30 to 45 days for receiving my complete certificates at WES is that OK ??

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you for your reply.
I have a question about TIME GAP that takes :
If i register for wes and with that ref number I will ask my US university to send Masters transcripts directly to WES Canada.
In 1 month or so I will go to India and will get my Bachelors and Diploma transcripts in 1 more month or so... Then There will be a gap of 30 to 45 days for receiving my complete certificates at WES is that OK ??
That's perfectly fine.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Friends!

After submitting the PR application, how much time does it take to get the final decision and stamping request.

Tentatively on current trends?

Thanks,
Hi,

Based on a site called my immitracker ( https://myimmitracker.com/ ) you are looking at 98 days on ave. However, there are many variable so could be less or more. In my opinion, a realistic expectation is 120 days. (based on current trends)

dom123

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Friends,

A query - I had been to Republic of Ireland on 3 business trips in a year , each trip being around 75 days (total around 225 days). Is PCC required for this, or is required only when stay is for a continuous period of more than 181 days.