+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

udaisv1

Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

I got ITA. Preparing to submit my application.

My question:
In my EE profile, under Work history > Primary occupation > for 'Date first became qualified to practice in this profession', I have selected the date I graduated, which is May 2008.

But now that I read through the question again and NOC employment description, it should actually be Sep 2015, which I have selected now in my PR application. My work experience in this primary occupation starts from October 2015. So, there is a date change here but it is before my work experience starts.

Yes, I will include an LOE explaining my mistake. But should I be concerned about this date change? Please clarify.

Thank you,
Udai

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hii.. My question is when can we start to work another job if we are residing in canada and on LMIA.. once we get the passport request from cic ? or once we have done landing ? or after getting pr card ? any answer would be helpful... thanx

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I haev completely filled all the details. Now have to ipload the documents. Just have one doubt for the job experience certificate I have relieving letter and appointment letter from all my previous employers. Should I upload those docs or should I approach them again and get fresh letters of experience certificate with roles and responsibilities? As the one I have have my name employee I'd no. And my joining date and my relieving date.

Also just to add I am the secondary applicantt and my wife is the primary applicant.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,

desert eagle

Feb 13, 2017
Dear Experts,

I got ITA in the recent draw, however I am confused with the below:

My wife has completed her M.Com and B.Com. However both her degrees are equivalent to Bachelors degree in Canada, as per WES. Hence I did the ECA for only her B.Com, which was the easiest and convenient one. I claim points only for her Bachelors degree in express entry profile.

However while completing the application post invitation, please advise if I should mention the Masters degree (without ECA) in education history for my spouse or should I mention the same under personal history.

Awaiting your kind response.

Thanks and Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
desert eagle said:
Dear Experts,

I got ITA in the recent draw, however I am confused with the below:

My wife has completed her M.Com and B.Com. However both her degrees are equivalent to Bachelors degree in Canada, as per WES. Hence I did the ECA for only her B.Com, which was the easiest and convenient one. I claim points only for her Bachelors degree in express entry profile.

However while completing the application post invitation, please advise if I should mention the Masters degree (without ECA) in education history for my spouse or should I mention the same under personal history.

Awaiting your kind response.

Thanks and Regards
Hello,

Mention it in personal history since you have not claimed points and have no ECA for it.

All the best

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

Need a suggestion from the experts. I have filled all the information correctly in my personal history section. Although I am claiming points for employment for my work experience of the company where I have work d more than 4 years at one go. So under the work history section I was thinking if I could just mention the job whose points I'm claiming, all the other jobs I have mentioned in my personal history section, also arranging experience letter for all the jobs I have done in past would be very difficult. So under the work history can I mention the job whose points I'm claiming and my current job and not the other jobs.

Regards,

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I need to upload passport and a document for spouse name(second) change after marriage. Do I need to upload all the pages of passport, or just the first and last along with any stamped pages? Also is notarized document good enough for name change proof?

Also I see CIC has not asked for soft copy of IELTS score card and ECA report. They just asked for degree. I have a sealed transcript, so was thinking is it ok if I just upload degree, or should I upload transcript as well. I had sent one to WES for getting ECA, so technically ECA and Degree should be sufficient.

Please share your thoughts.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
TanakaM said:
Hi,
1) put level of education as per WES assessment.
2) it's just an estimation of how many hours you spent per week on your studies throughout your course. If you were a full-time student you will most likely have done more than 15 hrs per week.
All the best.
hello thanks but in my uni, they count 12 hrs per week as full time. so shall i put my uni's one or as per CIC's requirement

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Dear Experts,
What kind of Proof is considered acceptable for work experience ?

1- Bank statements are must to show Salary transfer OR Salary slips are enough ?
2- Can we provide Tax Return as a proof if received Salary in cash ?

Please advise .

Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
aopu said:
Hi,

Need a suggestion from the experts. I have filled all the information correctly in my personal history section. Although I am claiming points for employment for my work experience of the company where I have work d more than 4 years at one go. So under the work history section I was thinking if I could just mention the job whose points I'm claiming, all the other jobs I have mentioned in my personal history section, also arranging experience letter for all the jobs I have done in past would be very difficult. So under the work history can I mention the job whose points I'm claiming and my current job and not the other jobs.

Regards,
Yes, you can. This is the right approach.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
kovthe said:
I need to upload passport and a document for spouse name(second) change after marriage. Do I need to upload all the pages of passport, or just the first and last along with any stamped pages? Also is notarized document good enough for name change proof?

Also I see CIC has not asked for soft copy of IELTS score card and ECA report. They just asked for degree. I have a sealed transcript, so was thinking is it ok if I just upload degree, or should I upload transcript as well. I had sent one to WES for getting ECA, so technically ECA and Degree should be sufficient.

Please share your thoughts.
Hi,

1) The instructions say you must submit the bio(information page), all pages with stamps, marks and visas. Submitting all pages is additional but not required.
2) Notarized one and the same person affidavit is good, just add marriage certificate to it.
3) Even though they do not ask for IELTS and ECA it is recommended to attach them with degree certificates. Transcripts are optional.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
tahminaml said:
hello thanks but in my uni, they count 12 hrs per week as full time. so shall i put my uni's one or as per CIC's requirement
(Note this is just my opinion)

You can also consider the number of hours spent on personal study. I wouldn't put anything less than the CIC requirement.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
TanakaM said:
(Note this is just my opinion)

You can also consider the number of hours spent on personal study. I wouldn't put anything less than the CIC requirement.
one last question.. i was full-time some semester and part-time some other semesters....so what shall i consider my full time or part time??? i am really confused regarding this... plz help

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi all, If WES states documents received on your profile, is this a confirmation that all documents has been received or same can be Stated if just part of the required documents is received?